Main Menu

London Super Comic Con 2017

Started by Eamonn Clarke, 11 October, 2016, 08:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

Not long now until LSCC.

I think I'm exhibiting under the Massacre For Boys banner. Although we're not actually listed on the website. Still, the organisers took the table money, and kept it, so presumably we will be there.

matty_ae

Groupon is doing a £9 for the Friday deal. Set your location to London and search comic

Steve Green

Yeah, will be there on the Friday for the Strontium Dog showing and panel, and do the rounds on the Sunday.

moly

Not going to make this one as the trains aren't running again

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

I am listed, I was just looking in the wrong place:

http://londonsupercomicconvention.com/creators.php

What's this about trains?

moly

Normal bank holiday works so trains are pretty knackered at least in Essex into London

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

Ah yes, although that only seems to be on the Sunday:

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/166034.aspx

We also have the Waterloo farrago to contend with, not to mention a host of other events across the capital. Travel to and from LSCC should be.... interesting.

Mardroid

Quote from: matty_ae on 12 August, 2017, 12:42:54 PM
Groupon is doing a £9 for the Friday deal. Set your location to London and search comic

Thanks Matty. That was the deciding factor for me going this year!

Hopefully the trains won't affect me Friday from Dartford. If they do, there are usually bus connections this way, although it'll be a slog! All part of the fun, though.

matty_ae

Glad you can make it.

There are oddly no droids signing at the 2000ad stand. Got confirmation in a tweet.
Still as they pointed out a number of 2000ad creators in attendance.

rogue69

Nearly every time I have gone to a event in London on a weekend coming from Essex I ended up having disruptions & ending up on a bus or taking a long detour to get into London, so I now travel up by coach It works out cheaper & is only slightly longer than the train if your get off at Stratford instead of Victoria station as it can take nearly a hour to get through London. also most of the venues are on direct lines on the tube from there as well

moly

Cheers rogue69, might still make it for Sunday but would drive to Newbury Park as can get the underground from there

Steve Green

If anyone's planning to get anything signed by Dave Gibbons, he's just tweeted that he can only do Sunday.

Mardroid

Hi,

I just found out I'm working Friday so I won't be able to attend LSCC after all. (Or I could but it probably wouldn't be worth it for an hour or two as my shift finishes at 6pm and I have to get there, etc.)

Anyway, there's now a ticket up for grabs! £6.00 first come first serve. That's £3.00 cheaper than I paid.

If Planet Replicas have their selection of pin badges there I'd appreciate you getting one for me, and I'd refund the price and postage, but if that's too much hassle, no worries. You're still welcome to buy the ticket.

If you PM me we can exchange email addresses for paypal payment and I'll send a PDF of the voucher.

Steve Green

Hi,

Planet Replicas aren't at this one.

Cheers

Steve

Mardroid

Ah, okay, thanks Steve. Thought it worth mentioning in case there were some pieces available at the 2000 AD stand.

Ticket offer still available. :lol: