Main Menu

Favourite CLASSIC art droid Round 2 - Bryan Talbot or Kev O’Neill

Started by Colin YNWA, 12 January, 2021, 06:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Only 24 hours or so to go on this one so if you haven't voted and want to get your vote in today and I'll annouce the result in the morning.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

In my head Kev O'Neill is one of the few who might be able to challenge Carlos and this vote has kinda unlined that. That said Bryan Talbot not only got a lot of well deserved love but far more votes than anyone whose come up against Carlos, but then he is an incredible talent and I do wonder if world outside Tharg's kingdom...

....as it is its little surprise to say

Kev O'Neill

is through to the quarter finals.

broodblik

Although I did not vote for Kev, I will always see him as one of the founding fathers of the prog.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: broodblik on 15 January, 2021, 06:44:11 AM
Although I did not vote for Kev, I will always see him as one of the founding fathers of the prog.

Yeah I think it was SBT (sorry if not) who said that in many way his style makes him the definitive 2000ad artist. And this is kinda exemplified by his victory in the Favourite Festive Front Tourney.

shaolin_monkey