Main Menu

2000AD Artwork Gallery: Brett Ewins update

Started by Wake, 11 April, 2013, 04:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

I've uploaded several Brett Ewins pages today

Six pages from Bad Company Book 1 (four have already sold)
Three pages from Rogue Trooper (one marked not for sale but I'd consider a trade)
Eight pages from Judge Dredd: The DNA man
Five double page spreads from Judge Dredd: The Haunting of Sector House 9 (three already reserved)
Two complete future shocks (one 3 pages, one 5 pages)

If anyone would like a page from Bad Company 2002 I have 22 pages from that series which I will sell for £200 each.

Brett would also like to know if anyone is interested in Skreemer artwork. He has all the interiors, but not the covers. I've bought a copy of the GN so if you'd like a page you can send me a scan from that. Most pages will be £100.

I also have a couple of complete stories from annuals, but since I don't want to split them, they will be quite expensive.

Apart from Brett Ewins, I also have some new art in my Misc section:

e.g. Jock Dredd pages and a Frazer Irving Judge Death for £75 each
The final Ron Smith page for £250
A Simon Davis Sinister Dexter for £125

Cheers,

Wake

Colin YNWA

Oh my giddy Aunt. PM on the way. Funnily enough I did a search today for Skreemer pages and had no luck. This explains why. Guess that's me breaking my truce on the original art front while I raised funds...

Spikes

As Michael Corleone so famously said - "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in"  ;)

PM sent Mr Wake.

Dunk!

"Trust we"

smiffy

Wowzers. Just when I thought my bank balance would recover!

ming

Some stunning artwork on offer there, and some very, very reasonable prices.  How many times do you think you'd have to fold a mahoosive DPS to make overseas shipping feasible?  :-\

I'd jump at some of these if I was able, I really would - good luck to any lucky buggers who pick something up!

:)

Wake

Quite a few pages sold/reserved already. I'm afraid that reservations through my site take precedence over PMs (since they have to wait until I read the PM, then go to my site and reserve the page under my own email address).

I did sell one cover prior to listing the pages online, but also turned down selling half a dozen pages at a hefty discount. I feel that the prices are at the upper end of what I'd pay myself, and I'm somewhat regretting not selling my favourite DNA Man page to myself. Looks like I might have to pull one of the others.

Cheers,

Wake

Colin YNWA

Daggnabbit in my excitement about finding out about the Skreemer pages (I'm sat here now with my copies with all sorts of easily removable markers on pages and a very tricky decision to make) I didn't spot the oh so easy reserve stuff AND the information about postage which I PMed about.

Sigh looks like I missed a rather wonderful Red Seas page - stupid stupid me!

Wake

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 11 April, 2013, 09:05:19 PMSigh looks like I missed a rather wonderful Red Seas page - stupid stupid me!

Don't worry. The Red Seas page is reserved for you.

I just debated between DNA Man 2.4 and 3.6 as my keeper, and chose 2.4 for Walter and Maria action just as Judge Jack reserved 3.6. I'm glad it worked out that way around.

Colin YNWA

WOO HOO!

Thank you (apologise for making it needlessly complex by the way).

Now back to decision impossible...

Spikes

Quote from: Wake on 11 April, 2013, 09:09:29 PMI just debated between DNA Man 2.4 and 3.6 as my keeper, and chose 2.4 for Walter and Maria action just as Judge Jack reserved 3.6. I'm glad it worked out that way around.

:thumbsup: