Main Menu

Thank Tharg it's Christmas!!!!!!

Started by 2000AD Online, 07 December, 2004, 10:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

Christmas. A time of celebration, of reflection and a time of giving. So what can we do here at 2000 AD?

Produce the best ever end-of-year prog to all of our fans that?s what!

In this Thrill-packed 100-page issue, future lawman Judge Dredd hunts down a notorious serial killer, Celtic barbarian Slaine must stop the demon hordes besieging the ancient city of Tara, while Russian rogue Nikolai Dante leads his pirate crew to pillage the ships of the Tsar?s Empire. Plus there?s complete tales for Sinister Dexter, Robo-Hunter and Caballistics, Inc. and we also have an exclusive feature on the upcoming hit videogame Rogue Trooper!

And in addition, to bring the wonderful world of 2000 AD to your home as easily as possible, we have our best subscription offer yet, but we?re not telling anyone the details. Call it a Christmas surprise!

It?s good that it?ll be the holiday period, as you?ll probably need it after all this excitement!

Prog 2005 will be on sale from Wednesday 15th December.

Link: Tharg's Newsround

Trout

I bet it's rubbish.

Heh, heh, heh.

- The evil one

ukdane

Cover does NOTHING for me. Still at least it's jovial.
Cheers

-Daney

Trout

"Budda budda"?

Well done that Dom, or whoever's responsible for that!

- Trout

LARF

Wake

Byron Virgo

I've been waiting for a news update for so long, it's like a wave of relief breaking over me!

Christmas prog looks good, like the cover, very festive!

Dunk!

c-c-Clint l-Langley.

b-b-back...Backgrounds!

Truly it is a miraculous X-mas prog to look forward to!

Tulkas (in shock)
"Trust we"

longmanshort

Personally, I'm in shock at the sudden appearence of backgrounds in Samantha Slade ... the Slaine work looks good - Langley putting some more dynamism into his figures - and the cover's very nice ...

Now ... we wait.
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Wake

After a fantastic cover for Prog 2000, we've had covers just featuring Tharg so this is a distinct improvement on that.

Wake

Trout

I really liked the Prog 2003 cover. ("Old Master")

Otherwise, I take Wake's point.

- Trout

LARF

Slaine looks breath taking, surely THE best, better than Bisley or Fabry, all hail King Langley... kiss his axe!

IndigoPrime

That covers looks strangely like one for Whizzer and Chips or The Beano. Maybe Tharg is courting younger readers after all!

Max Kon

johnnystress

I dunno- remember the first time seeing Bisleys painted Slaine??? Breathtaking

I just got the "The Bible"- fuck me! he's good

Link: http://www.visualartsbookstore.com/sibiilfrbiwo.html" target="_blank">The Bible

http://store1.yimg.com/I/visualartsbookstore_1817_46379736">