Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Over a year of unshakeable determination that I do not want to venture into the 1/6 world .... but that does look pretty drokkin good!

TheTooN

I know what you mean ! I've had a few hours just trying not to watch the video........its a struggle ;)

lincnash

Quote from: Dandontdare on 09 September, 2017, 03:56:43 PM
Over a year of unshakeable determination that I do not want to venture into the 1/6 world .... but that does look pretty drokkin good!
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE d-t-d !.

I took a peek, very nice indeed.

lincnash

Umagubba higgahooda drokk.

"2017-09-06 08:59

HK, Handed over to carrier / Left for destination".

Sorry, my brain and fingers would not work in cohesion after reading the email.  :lol:

Jim_Campbell

Just had a watch of that YouTube video... I'm really not a collectibles kind of guy, but the build quality, the detailing and the articulation on display there are enough to cause a distinct twitch in my credit card. It looks amazing.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

BPP

I turned off the video when they got to taking off the cover-sleeve on the box.. I don't want to see someone else unveil it..  this has to be savoured individually...
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Andy Lambert

Should I be concerned I've had no notification of shipment, or any notification of any kind since I placed my order a year ago?

ted5536

Quote from: Andy Lambert on 12 September, 2017, 01:04:06 PM
Should I be concerned I've had no notification of shipment, or any notification of any kind since I placed my order a year ago?

Same here no update on it since ordering.

BPP

Nope - 3A shipping notification is pretty random - I usually get them after the item has arrived.

Plus they send these out in batches over a period of a few weeks.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Pete Wells

My friend owns a toy company and he showed me the tracking info. They came into the country last week and are currently sitting in customs. Hopefully should have it for the end of the week. Of all the fucking weekends for Thought Bubble to be on - grrrrrr!

inkymonkey

Word direct from Gregory at 3A about the present whereabouts of the 1/6th Dredds, in case anyone who ordered them direct from 3A (like me) was wondering what was going on...

"They shipped from factory on aug 30th and are in transit now. Usually takes a few weeks before they start popping up.

Probably going via sea freight to most locations.

CS team are understaffed and swamped. Soon as they can they'll send out notifications. I usually get mine a few days after the item has already arrived..!"

Sooooo - any day now, I guess! Cheers to Gregory for being so patient with constant irritating questions...

TheTooN

Good to hear he's due soon. I stopped worrying about the when after last year with 1:12th Dredd. I'll wait as long as it takes without complaint now....just as long as they keep coming !

Did you have a chat with Gregory then Inkymonkey ? I'm on here, 3A Forum and also check Facebook WO3A and the Legion Facebook group and I've not seen anything from him other than its coming. Did he let slip any tidbits about the future of 1:12th ?

lincnash

I ordered WWRp Von Nom, to keep from going "cold turkey" on 1/12.
I think they have learnt, teases of "Rogue then Anderson then Sov Judge even Ace Garp" don't help.
Hopefully after big Dredd, 3A will have something to share.

TheTooN

I've had my fingers crossed on 1:12th news coming out after 1:6th Dredd lands and everyone go's gaga for him. Should be a good time to announce pre-orders....he says....hopefully ! Please let the schedule open up for some more 1:12th tooth goodness. If prices have to go up a little...I'll eat Munce  :sick:

I bought Mezco's Punisher and a couple of Synthetic Humans to keep me going. Its been a long time. I'll leave the Mezco pic out as its a 3A thread and also one with a Synth wearing Dredds 3A uniform  :lol: (from a broken figure) but here's Dredd cleaning up after reports of rogue synths in Des 'o' Connor block.

Apologies to anyone thats seen it elsewhere already.

lincnash

I had not seen that one before Toon, as always nice work  :).

Mezco seem to have "milked the Dredd cash cow", then got the drokk out of Mega-City.
It was really poor how they treated Squaxx, in the "Exclusive Dredd with Blue Helmet" fiasco.
I'm cool with you posting anything Dredd related (others might not be, but drokk 'em).
I figure anything Dredd action figure related, in this Thread is fair game.

That is one thing I am noticing in all 3A's 1/12 lines, I take a look at.
The re-emergence of plastic pouches, bags etc.
I have a couple of the older WWRp now, and the fabric bags are so cool in 1/12 size.
I think their Manufacturing people are getting greedy, with the rise of the Middle Class in Asia.
Maybe that belongs in the "Political Thread" (but I'm too scared to post in there  :lol:).
Move production to Brit-Cit and only employ Squaxx, who will work for Dollie's :lol:.