Main Menu

yoincks! followed closely by bah!

Started by judgefloyd, 20 April, 2013, 11:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fungus

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 25 September, 2014, 01:20:53 PM
Quote from: The Cosh on 25 September, 2014, 12:22:21 PM
Quote from: Proudhuff on 25 September, 2014, 11:42:50 AMSubbs guys, its the only answer, you can pay mothly now and you get it on the Saturday before issue date.
Yep. That way the only person who can possibly mangle your beloved Prog is the postie...
That's exactly why I don't subscribe. I can do without every single prog and Meg getting battered.

Ditto.

Proudhuff

seldom if ever happens for me, and the once it did the wonderful Denise replaced it without a quibble!
DDT did a job on me

Fungus

I'm just imagining the prog encased in lovely crispy batter. CalHab delicacy in the making.

Mattofthespurs

My subs copies always arrive crisp and clean.

Subscribe. It's the only answer.

Dandontdare

Mine usually arrive in good nick, though I'm not as fussy as many about minor creasage. In fact, they're more likely to get creased when I rip open the plastic. I miss the envelopes with the blue spark of thrill-power when you peeled them open.

I, Cosh

Yoincks! An American acquaintance introduced me to a marvellous expression for homegrown fundamentalists: Jihad Joes.

Bah! People had to get blown up and generally killed just to satisfy my tastes for edgy wordplay.
We never really die.

SuperSurfer

I was once again moaning while out with my wife this morning about the lack of thrill merchants in the area where we currently live (one shop sells battered progs and no one sells the Meg).

Just to rub that in, as soon as we got home I looked at Twitter and read that in November there is a Comic Festival in the area where lived until very recently. It's a couple of roads away from my previous three addresses. I don't recognise any of the comics and exhibitors (other than Spandex) and young prodigy comic creator Zoom Rockman http://www.thezoom.co.uk but I will definitely check it out.

http://www.cecaf.uk

Link Prime

Yoinks:

Straight to the boozer after work- met up with an old friend, delicious pub grub, great flow on the Guinness, Ireland v Germany on the big screen (equaliser in 94th minute), more pints, salted peanuts, craic, Jaegerbombs, more pints, crisps, more pints. Life is so good.

Bah:

It's Tuesday night ya plum.

Get yer ass to bed, work starts soon. Very very soon.

Bolt-01

Yoinks! Got me a set of shiny CD's for the printer all ready to drop off and talk about dpi in the comics (trying to see if I can get it pushed up a little higher)

BAH! Didn't get out of work in time to keep my appt and so having to drop off tomorrow!

Cyberleader2000

Yoinks: I got my favoright midle man servises to list this set big yay as I would get them for a decent price http://www.toeihero.net/shopping/product_info.php?products_id=1183

BAH: I fell asleep last night when they listed it and there preorder sold out and my only outher opchion for preorder seams to have not updated there lists sins x-mas so I have a horibil feeling I'm going to have to get it from second hand market place and that will problay cost me a lot.  :'(
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

von Boom

Yoinks: I bought a new car two weeks ago.

Bah!: It's already in the shop.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Yoinks: Humble bundle have an awesome Wii U and 3DS promo, including Stealth 2 that I nearly bought yesterday.

Bah: It's region locked to the Americas
Lock up your spoons!

I, Cosh

Missed my flight to Budapest.

Mildly drunk at the airport.

Might be I the wrong order.
We never really die.

Grugz

YOINKS! wifes getting me an xbox one!!!

Bah, only allowed it at crimbo!
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Grugz on 27 September, 2015, 04:55:46 PM
YOINKS! wifes getting me an xbox one!!!

Bah, only allowed it at crimbo!

GF got me one from Christmas - her being a soft touch resulted in me getting it immediately! (she doesn't read this, so I'm safe)