Main Menu

Howdy!

Started by Judge Snoop, 05 January, 2009, 04:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge Snoop

Hello from me to you. I'll be looking and probably posting. Been reading 2000AD, but especially Dredd on and off since I was a kid. Missed the whole Ennis era but I'm pretty much up to speed with the rest of it, memory permitting. Anyhow, Howdy.

Tweak72

Hello and welcome!

You... your not going to talk about p0rn are you?
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Judge Snoop

Quote from: "Tweak72"Hello and welcome!

You... your not going to talk about p0rn are you?

Well it's a different Snoop but ...yeah probably.

Kerrin

Greetings Mr.Doggy-Dogg-Dogg.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Dandontdare

Bouwel

-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Ignatzmonster

Ah, great to see other US tooth readers. Always pushing it on friends and family but they will have none of it. The headache of getting- well, specifically NOT getting issues or collections- is minimized by the thought that others suffer from the same.

Had doubts about your name until I saw the picture. Snoop was off the chain.

Richmond Clements

Judge Snoop

Quote from: "Ignatzmonster"Ah, great to see other US tooth readers. Always pushing it on friends and family but they will have none of it. The headache of getting- well, specifically NOT getting issues or collections- is minimized by the thought that others suffer from the same.

Had doubts about your name until I saw the picture. Snoop was off the chain.

Sorry, I ain't a U.S. reader though. Just created a persona to honour the greatest TV show ever and salute Snoop's refusal to let derelict houses go unused. I worked in Murderland though, in the genteel country mainly, but I made deliveries to Bodymore.

Nice of everyone to take time to say hello.

The Wire is the truth!

satchmo

Welcome snoop! All in the game, baby!

Judge Palmer

Hi Snoop, glad to have ya aboard!

'Creep broke the law, he's doing time'
Creep broke the rules, he's doing time!

Pete Wells

Hello Snoop! Word to your shizzle, or something...

I, Cosh

Hello.

I could never figure out if Snoop was meant to be male or female. Until somebody actually made it clear.
We never really die.

W. R. Logan

QuoteSorry, I ain't a U.S. reader though. Just created a persona to honour the greatest TV show ever and salute Snoop's refusal to let derelict houses go unused. I worked in Murderland though, in the genteel country mainly, but I made deliveries to Bodymore
The Wire is the truth!

Wake can you turn of those translating options on posts so it just comes up in plain English.