Main Menu

Bargains and deals

Started by sheldipez, 07 March, 2013, 09:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheldipez

I could of sworn there was a bargains / deals thread but can't for the life of me find it (and the forum search is zero help)

Anyway the Before Watchmen Nite Owl/Dr Manhattan Deluxe Edition HC is currently £13.50 (+£1 UK P&P) at Forbidden Planet UK until 20th of March. It's down as £22.50 at the moment on Amazon.

Colin YNWA

I know there's one for video games, could be that your thinking of?

Anyway good spot. The only one I'll be getting is the Darwyn Cooke stuff I think, mind that's at a decent price too at £15ish. Mind might wait for the cheaper trade rather than a hardback, we'll see.

Link Prime

Darwyn Cookes 'Parker' graphic novels are going cheap as chips on Comixology this weekend.
Highly recommended reading.

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

This is a great idea for a thread.

However, I would not pay one single penny for Before Watchmen. Encouraging news that it's going cheap.

sheldipez

The Wonderland Original Trilogy Omnibus is 99c on comixology at the mo.

It collects Return to Wonderland #0-6, Beyond Wonderland #0-6, Escape From Wonderland #0-6, All Ten Issues of Tales From Wonderland and the Return to Wonderland Annuals so quite a few comics for the cash.

radiator

I don't know if it's still available, but From Hell was going on the sequential app for £6.99 the other day.

James Stacey

Kobo mini is on sale for £30 at the mo in WHSmiths. If you are looking for a small nifty e-reader you could do a lot worse. I assume a backlit one is on the way.

Link Prime

Some great comics goin cheap on comixology tonight;

Brandon Graham's Prophet (the full run so far, first issue of the run is free. It's in my top 5 comics).
Brandon Graham's Multiple Warheads (won't be for everyone, but give it a shot as the first issue is free).
Matt Fraction's Hawkeye (I got the trade a few months back...a great read, even for non- fans).

Just gutted I have them all already.  :'(

Link Prime

The Hypernaturals is finally on sale over on Comixology today- just picked up all 12 issues at €0.89 a pop.
It's what us cheapskates have been waiting for...

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

I think it may be a good idea to split this into two threads, one for print and one for digital comics.

Mabs

Quote from: Jimmy Baker's Assistant on 28 April, 2013, 04:38:42 PM
This is a great idea for a thread.

However, I would not pay one single penny for Before Watchmen. Encouraging news that it's going cheap.

^This.
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

The Adventurer

The Hypernaturals ComiXology sale is pretty sweet. Great book. Though I wish Boom would get the free comic book day prologue up on ComiXology. They seem to have forgot.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

vark

There will be a clearance sale in October for IDW limited line: "This October marks the first anniversary of IDW Limited. It's been an excellent year and we plan on celebrating! Starting Tuesday October 8th at 10am Pacific Time IDW Limited will host a 72 hour sale that will see select in-stock items available at up to 60% off."

Hawkmumbler

Just what I wanted to hear Vark! IDW have a lot of stuff I want to get at the moment.

vark

Beware, like I said it is only on the "limited" line, that doesn't include monthly comics, paperbacks or Artist edition. On the other hand, there are two Judge Dredd book in the limited line (but you probably know all that).
http://idwlimited.com/