Main Menu

The Zarjaz, Dogbreath & FQP comics thread

Started by Bolt-01, 25 June, 2016, 08:06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven Sterlacchini

Aha, yes that Joseph Lee one feels like it's proving a point. It's beautifully done. No one can doubt that guy's ability to pick up a pen. Very nice.

Lobo Baggins

Quote from: Minty on 29 July, 2016, 11:32:47 PM
Aha, yes that Joseph Lee one feels like it's proving a point.

Hooray!  Someone got one of my obscure references!
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

Bolt-01

Over at the Wagging The Fox Blog we've had writer Dan Whiston put out a guest post regarding the Neroy Sphinx book, which includes some nifty teases for the next volume and pics from Dave Thomson and new to the team George Coleman.

Bolt-01

And now the quest for world domination begins in earnest.

FQP on comixology

As of today, you can pick-up a copy of FutureQuake 04 via Comixology for the paltry sum of 0.69p

Over the course of the next few months I'm planning on getting as much of the FQP back catalogue on there as I can.

FQ04 was first published in 2005 and features early work from many names you might find familiar, and a few that should have been bigger, but weren't.

Bolt-01

Courtesy of one-man comics machine David Broughton.

Really looking forward to this one.

Bolt-01

Hi All, seeing as Thought Bubble is rolling round again, that means that there are new issues inbound for FutureQuake, Dogbreath, Something Wicked AND ZArjaz.

Package Holiday from FQ25 by Andi Ewington & Conor Boyle

So to try and clear some room I'm reminding folks that back issues of FutureQuake & something Wicked are all £2.50 each (a price drop of up to £1.50 per issue in some cases)

Zarjaz & Dogbreath are such strotnig value that we aren't able to drop their prices.

Head over to The FQP Shop and either pick yourself a single issue bargain from the issues available or PM me to get multiple issues with combined postage!

Also, for those who prefer digital comics, FQP have got a few titles out on Comixology, including the very first issue we did.

Bolt-01

Continuing the program of releasing old comics on comixology, we are proud to announce that FutureQuake 05 is about to drop.

FQ05 cover art by Charlie Adlard.

This issue was originally released back in the autumn of 2005, at the Brighton expo (The one Dezz Skinn ran and Brendan McCarthy did the promo art for) and FQP shared a table at that gig with Molch-R, who was himself in the SPress at the time with his 'End is nigh book'...

FQ05 also features work by Al Ewing, Mike Carroll, Eddie Robson, Arthur Wyatt and quite a few folks who used to be found around these parts...

The link to the comixology edition is: FutureQuake 05

Enjoy...

Bolt-01

Tomorrow sees the launch of the new titles from FQP, so I thought it wise to share the covers early- try to spare some cases of TPO.

First up is the quite simply awesome cover for Zarjaz 27 by Neil Roberts.

And finally for today I give you the cover to Dogbreath 32, by the mighty D'Isreali. I've wanted a D'Isreali cover for many years so I'm still smiling about this one.

All the comics will be in the FQP Shop tomorrow, and will be at Thought Bubble this weekend.

Dudley

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 31 October, 2016, 12:19:08 PM
First up is the quite simply awesome cover for Zarjaz 27 by Neil Roberts.

Possibly Joe Dredd's shiniest-ever buttocks.

Bolt-01

Bolt-01

New, and just in time for Thought Bubble, we are pleased to bring you:

FutureQuake 2016-Winter
Full strip listing over at the blog, including preview pics.

Something Wicked 2016
Full Strip listing over at the blog, including preview pics.

Both of these monsters will be on sale at table 87 in NEW DOCK HALL, next to the Psychedelic Journal, which is next to Killing Moon!

Also on sale over at The FutureQuake website which has just had a spiffy new look.

Dunk!

I'll expect my usual "care package" of all your latest offerings at TB, Bolt.

Looking forward to it.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Bolt-01

Also available now from The FQP website:

Cover by Neil Roberts

Zarjaz #27
Full details of the strips over on the blog.

Cover by D'Isreali

Zarjaz #32
Full details of the strips over on the blog.

COMMANDO FORCES

Gotta hand it to you Bolt, you do give good cover and the contents are always a delight as well. Looking forward to picking these up at the con.

Bolt-01

Cheers CF, and it'll be nice to see you again. You in Uniform this year?

Also heard from the astounding John Freeman over at Down the Tubes, who had 'this' to say.

Sadly the mighty Megabus can't be at TB this year, as he is still basking in the warm glow of Johns comment.