Main Menu

Requiem vampire knight

Started by rs_jr, 10 February, 2018, 02:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rs_jr

Hi guys,

I recently went through volumes 1-11 of requiem vampire knight and it is amazing !! maybe because requiem reminds me of kain from blood omen.

Any one know when the next volume is out and how long is it suppose to last?

thanks

Richard

The next volume will probably be out in the year 2050 at this rate.

rogue69

As so far this has only been released on comixology & they have been working on a new French publishing deal so they have just started rereleasing them in France with the UK waiting on a date for the Panini release, plus with Pat concentrating on his serial killer novels they have not yet started on the next book.  But if you are a fan on Olivier's artwork checkout his Black Moon Chronicles.

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

I quite like Requiem, especially the early ones.

Volume 12 (and the subsequent Panini collection of 11 and 12) aren't expected until next year.

Mills tends to write stuff he can spin out for ever and ever, so I'd be quite surprised if this has a finite running length.

EDazzling

Quote from: Jimmy Baker's Assistant on 17 February, 2018, 09:17:28 AM
I quite like Requiem, especially the early ones.

Volume 12 (and the subsequent Panini collection of 11 and 12) aren't expected until next year.

Mills tends to write stuff he can spin out for ever and ever, so I'd be quite surprised if this has a finite running length.
It does. He's said it will end with vol 13. I think in one of the introductions?