Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSurfer

This one is from 2002. Found it deep in the bowels of my iPod.

SuperSurfer

Evidence of a boring meeting:

Hey, not many compulsive doodlers out there?

Bouwel

Attending boring meetings makes Batman sad...

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Kerrin

A very productive meeting there mate. Memo to self, dry clean cape.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Ahh look at the moire effect on this oldie. Would have been great other wise.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

SuperSurfer

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: "SuperSurfer"Nice one fella.

Cheers supersurfer. It's not really a doodle but I've been having a bit of trouble loading stuff up from both imageshack and photobucket . The images all appear a bit too small so I re-sized various pics using the resize button and that seemed to do the trick OK.

Not very internet savvy me when it comes to posting. Has anyone got any advice on how to avoid pit falls such as this? Is there an optimum size to send stuff ? I re-calibrated for a 17 inch monitor then expanded the image a bit using photobucket's resize button but is there an easier way for thicky's like me to pollute the forums with my cyber detritus?

― Nikola Tesla

IAMTHESYSTEM

Hah! I sneaked this one in before anyone could reply! Dredd meets the public.

― Nikola Tesla

Bouwel

Nice, liking that :)

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

johnnystress

really great stuff Iamthesystem- love the Gibbons-esque one- if you could remove the moire/halftone effect

SuperSurfer

I always find it best to do any resizing in Photoshop as you can have some control over unwanted effects such as blurring. If the file is layered you will have some chance of controlling the moiré pattern.

Peter Wolf

IATS: Thats some good stuff you are doing there.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Kerrin

That's a belter Dr.System.

I managed to get properly confused by the resizing in Photobucket. I've found the most reliable method to be putting the width measurement you want in pixels into the first dimensions box, then apply. Then save as a copy. May of course turn out to be the most arse about face method available but it works for me.

Peter Wolf

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

JayzusB.Christ

Very nice, Peterwolf. Love your linework.  I'm teaching an art class tomorrow so I'm just going to pretend I'm as good as that without drawing anything
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"