Main Menu

Rogue Trooper now playable on Xbox 360...

Started by The Amstor Computer, 29 August, 2006, 05:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Amstor Computer

The latest backward-compatibility update has just been released over Xbox Live & amongst the titles now playable on the 360 is Rogue Trooper.

Hopefully this wee piece of news will be of interest to the 360 owners on the board!

Link: http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2006/08/28/August-2006-Back-Compat-Update.aspx" target="_blank">360 BC update...

James

Radbacker

damn, now I'll need to get online with the grud damn thing.  Goodbye spare time

Cu Radbacker

WoD

Keef Monkey

Oooh! Will have to trade in the PS2 one then, will give me an excuse to play it through again!

Something Fishy

Dr Feeley Good

i notice that the xbox 360 uk site hasn't been updated,they are still on the march update! does anyone know if i get a disc burnt from the u.s site,which has the new update,will it work on a uk 360....

James

just put the game in and it will update.

WoD

Assuming you have the 360 connected to your broadband...

James

Well if you haven't you should.

And you should get Texas Hold 'Em

ukdane

A PS2 version just arrived on my doorstep, (birthday present from my brother), and although I haven't played this yet, I have to say I find it odd, that there isn't a 2000AD logo anywhere in sight on the packaging or the game booklet.

Also, wasn't there supposed to be a Rennie scripted story included?
Cheers

-Daney

WoD

James - noticed you had that...is it good then?

James

Yeah. It's Texas hold 'em. Functional, good online but i'm a bit shit.

'S why I always lose to my mates in real poker.

ThryllSeekyr

Hey, is there demo of this game that can be downloaded for the PC version, yet.

Dr Feeley Good

just got a copy of the u.s 360 update for august on a disc.(i dont have broadband,so couldnt update any other way) anyway it works fine with pal 360s.rogue trooper in high def. and dredd vs death works now as well...