Main Menu

2000AD SIGNING, MARCH 21ST, FORBIDDEN PLANET MEGASTORE, LOND

Started by +rufus+, 16 March, 2009, 01:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "Grant Goggans"The scrambled dog of Dinglewood Pharmacy, Columbus, Georgia is no ordinary chili dog:

Mmmm-mmm.   :D

I have never eaten or seen anything like that ever.

Are those hexagonal things biscuits ?

I have eaten a whole baking dish of Lasagne in one sitting without any problem more than once which is more than the Chillidog .If i order 2 half pounders in a burger joint or a restaurant you get a slightly shocked reaction but eating 2 -3 Ibs of meat in one sitting isnt difficult.

The UK has the most expensive public transport system in Europe so no surprises there.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: "peterwolf"Brighton to London by train [off peak] costs 13.60 return which isnt bad at all.A distance of about 60 miles.
You should have went Peter, it cost me over £18 and that's from Maidstone which is half the distance that you would have had to travel but strangely it cost's more :roll:

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "COMMANDO FORCES"
Quote from: "peterwolf"Brighton to London by train [off peak] costs 13.60 return which isnt bad at all.A distance of about 60 miles.
You should have went Peter, it cost me over £18 and that's from Maidstone which is half the distance that you would have had to travel but strangely it cost's more :roll:

I wish i had.

Bear in mind that the 13.60 Brighton to London is a "promotion" because it costs twice as much to travel from London to Brighton off peak which is way over the top .
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Grant Goggans

Quote from: "peterwolf"I have never eaten or seen anything like that ever.

Are those hexagonal things biscuits ?

Those are oyster crackers.

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm wondering did anyone else from here attend this event (apart from the artists and writers that is)

+rufus+

Quote from: "dandontdare"Cheers! I think I'm a little bit scared of Simon Davies :lol:

Ruf!