Main Menu

Favourite CLASSIC art droid Round 2 - Alan Davis or Simon Harrison

Started by Colin YNWA, 20 January, 2021, 06:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Last days for starting Round 2 votes today and we end with a very interesting one in the Classic Tourney.

I think by now we know each other well enough that I can just cut to the chase now, we can be straight with each other, right. So getting right to it, not dilly dallying around, hammering the nail home with the not faffing around hammer. Screwing the screw right in using the blunt and very Yorkshire screwdriver. No messing, dawdling, aimless wondering or nowt like that. See the target and shooting straight for it. Bish bash bosh point made. I'm here to tell you ... oh hold on I've lost my threa now... something about... errr Excalibur, Outsiders any of that Marvel stuff not counting. Some stuff about errrr not giving a fig about Beckerharrison being your delight... Tharg only... or some such. Arh forget it...

Alas we have to pick our favourite and to do so just pop the name of the art droid you'd most like to go through to the Quarter Finals, but please add anything else you'd like to say as well.

Alan Davis - more info

OR

Simon Harrison - more info

This one will close and be counted on the morning of Saturday 23rd January

What the hell is all this? Current state of play Find out more about the Art Droid Tourneys and Round 2

Who made the 32 in both tourneys?

Entrants in the Current Art Droids Tourney

Entrants in the Classic Art Droids Tourney

Rules for what they are worth

Anything else just ask and I'll make something up.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Sean SD

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

rogue69

abelardsnazz

ming

Love Simon Harrison's work but it's Alan Davis that gets my vote here.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

I'm going to have to go for Harrison, as I've really fallen out of love with Davis's work since the early days.

SBT

AlexF

DrJomster

The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

IndigoPrime

Both had quite brief tenures and it's a case of punk vs trad here, with Harrison's raw energy vs Davis's refined work. For me, Davis has the edge.

Magnetica

BPP

If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd