Main Menu

Re: t-shirt requests

Started by Mk13, 11 March, 2002, 03:36:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

Speaking of the Slaine 'I'm Warped' t-shirts. I just saw one on sale at Ebay. The seller said they found a whole bundle of old 2000AD t-shirts behind fixture in what must have been  a old comic books store.

They said..... they had ten 'Slaine "I'm Warped" t-shirts and had sold them all including the one I had tried and failed at bidding on hours ago.

//http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160275164190&ssPageName=ADME:B:ONA:GB:1123

Damn , I'm disspointed I lost..... as I really admire Mahon's work here.

I was wondering if these could be re-issued.

I guess it could be economically viable if everybody here was going to buy one.

As few peopl already owning onemight want to  replace older shirt which might now be falling to bits.

ThryllSeekyr

On that subject.

I was also thinking about ordering another 'Slaine "KISS MY AXE" T-shirt.

Maybe I 'm too late....

//http://www.ekmpowershop2.com/ekmps/shops/2000ad/t-shirts-12-c.asp

Are there really none of those left?

Buddy

Something like these:-

Or any of the other ideas I had in my removed tee-shirt thread.

Big character designs is what I want.

JamesC

Any chance of any long sleeved options?
A long sleeved version of that Zenith one would look ace.

I'm another advocate of the slogan/logo design strand - they look a bit less geeky.
Personal choices would be a re-issue of the 'Increased Leisure Citizen' design and possibly a series of blueprint or schematic designs. Those old Lawgiver and Lawmaster blueprints would look great in white ink on a navy shirt.

radiator

I realise this thread is six years old, but regarding t shirts - I'd only consider t shirts that were retro - e.g. the original 2000ad logo, very early cheesy 2000ad cover (the one with the giant ape etc), no slogans.

Dandontdare

Has anyone tried those iron-on transfer papers that you can get for inkjet printers? It seems easier to scan a fave image and then print out and iron onto a plain tee than wait forRrebellion to manufacture just what you want.

Or are they as crap as those "free iron on stickers" I remember from my youth?

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "Uncle Umpty"Something like these:-

Or any of the other ideas I had in my removed tee-shirt thread.

Big character designs is what I want.

Rebellion:   Start selling the 2nd and 3rd design of TShirt on this page and in return i will break my own rule of never ever wearing or buying a T shirt that isnt plain.Also this design would work well on other backgrounds as well as black.

Apply the same design principle to other characters on T shirts and i would wear those too.

The only reason i dont have any 2000ad T shirts is because i never like the designs or colours.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

blueflytrap

quite like Stodge's idea of the Norts /Southers olive green t shirt.

However for somebody who has been a 2000ad reader from prog 1, I'm getting on in years with the inevitable expansion of the belly (I definately would get fined or removed from the "Red Branch"!).

How about sizes that don't just fit racing snakes?
I'm thinking of 4XL, with the inevitable sales potential to the home of the fatties, MC1, sorry, the gud ole USA, you'd be making us all happy!!!   :lol:

Bouwel

I've been reading since prog 1 as well, and I'd need something more like a 5XL ;)

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Proudhuff

Quote from: "blueflytrap"quite like Stodge's idea of the Norts /Southers olive green t shirt.

Seconded!

Nort or Sud, logo over the left tit, 2k logo on sleeve and SCUMSUCKER stenciled across the back

non skinny fit, but if its a crop top I'll model it for ya!
DDT did a job on me

Queen Firey-Bou

bah this is an old thread ? I started fantasising about skinny fit t's in OTT bold colourful splash designs & got all excited. tents are fine for layering up in the winter, but my girls & even old ladies like me prefer a fitted thing so we don't feel all baggy n frummpy. I usually buy kids tea shirts are the designs are much brighter & sillier & they fit better than standard comic fan size.

( still saving for the tam macbam t-shirt )

Devons Daddy

THE CLICK WHEEL
Dredd ipod . !WOW!

as good as uncle umpties,
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Judge Palmer

I would love to see a pic of Rogue Trooper on the front with a pic of the 3 biochips on the reverse. Or a collection of ABC Warriorson the front and back!
Creep broke the rules, he's doing time!

Devons Daddy

Or are they as crap as those "free iron on stickers" I remember from my youth
no they are good these days.
i made the uniforms for Devons Daddy in this method.
best if you have access to a hot iron printer, go too those new shops that print computer Ts, i paid a $2 PER SHIRT for the them to place my logos in that format on the t-shirts.
they where perfect.

its a great idea, actaully, take uncle umps wonderful ideas, and DIY, but to be honest and fair these days the t shirts are wonderful!
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Kev Levell

A good long time ago, when Bisley first started his run on Sláine there was a reader exclusive offer for a t-shirt... the one below in fact. I bought one for me and another for my brother... mine is wearing out now. It is the coolest t-shirt I've ever owned and I NEED a new one! Pretty please?