Main Menu

Bristol COn update....

Started by Dan Kelly, 10 March, 2005, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Kelly

Prompted by the SOlar Wind website update I wandered over to the Bristol Comics Expo site and noticed that tickets are now available.

So my weekend ticket is now booked up, I was just wondering what peoples plans are for the weekend.  I need  to find somewhere to stay - Unfortunately my better half is doing exams the following weekend so now won't be with me (my wallet is scared) - and am wondering about whether I need 1 or 2 nights hotel...

I don't think me mate Wonx would appreciate me crashing at his place pished...

Dan

Dan Kelly

I was going to stick the Bristol website on the message - but forgot.

Dan

Link: http://comicexpo.net/" target="_blank">Here Be Tickets.

longmanshort

+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Queen Firey-Bou

well ive cancelled jobs that weekend, so maybe i have a plan, i know, i'll go to a strange city by myself teh other end of the country & stay a million miles from everyone else & teeter back to the B&B from hell in dumb arsed stoopid damn heels. in the dark, by myself, again.

bah.

or possibly ebay the entire fixtures & fittings of my business/home/children & book early enough to stay somewhere west of the radlands of ji.

thinky

lms

i got the go-ahead from she-who-controls-me to go along to this geekfest... drop me a line

thinky
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

Carlsborg Expert.

Are the tickets higher priced at the door?

Lord Running Clam

Last year if i remember right tickets cost about 5 pounds bought at the door.

Dan Kelly

No mention on whether there is a "book early" special... so dunno.

Dan

Art

Just a thought - I'll be due comp copies of a bunch of things released at Bristol, several of which may actually be on sale at the same table - perhaps you could just get together and stick them all in a big envelope and save on postage.

paulvonscott

It's being run differently this time so the old rules don't apply, the price is likely to remain constant (he said).

While I have my room sorted, I also know someone needing to sort out a room for the Ramada, so if anyone is going please let me know.

Bou, my advice to you is try to find another Laydee and get a twin room at the Ramada as it is on site and works out at ?32.50 a night (each) that way.

Queen Firey-Bou

okay...laydees ???

whos going ?
can someone book it all up for me? i'm so busy its bloody stupid.

who else going from Cal-hab? anyone else gonni fly ?
i've yet to organise mini-bou sitters tho..

Max Kon

i'll probably be staying at my aunts again.

Al_Ewing

It's a bit late, but I've been journeying through the circles of accomodation hell. Anyone fancy doubling up on a hotel room for three nights of mayhem? I've done it before and nobody called the police.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Dan Kelly

Al,

If you've heard nothing else, you have mail

Dan

Conexus

I'm coming, and I'll be staying with my brother at his place