Main Menu

Full Posting Privileges

Started by Rogue Judge, 05 August, 2016, 03:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mute77

Hi there another non-robotic newbie here, could I have full access to the site please?  Cheers!

Mute77

Rackle

Borag Thungg! I too am a real person not a spam bot.
May I request full posting privileges too, please?

Rackle

themanfrommu

Grugz

while you're in a giving mood can I have a fiver?
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

sheridan

Quote from: Grugz on 11 September, 2016, 10:26:12 PM
while you're in a giving mood can I have a fiver?
Only if you're the first to spot Money Man in the Lanes in Brighton on a Saturday between 11:00 and 12:00...

good mood... Monday morning... Meh!

Rogue Judge

Hi 500, everything has been working great but I have not been able to post pictures/attachments. I have tried attaching JPG images but as far as I can tell they do not show up. Is this related to any restrictions on my account or am I crazy and cant figure it out?

For example, my computer shows the following image is attached, but when I look from another computer/tablet/cell phone there is no attachment. Please let me know if an image is attached to this post and how to possibly fix the problem if not. Thank you

Dandontdare

NapalmKev

I'm a bit of a clown when it comes to attachments/photos. On the rare occasions I've managed to post something the picture is tiny and has to be clicked to enlarge it. Other times it says the file is too big to insert. I put it down to my extreme lack of technical skills crap phone.

Humble apologies for going off-thread!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Rogue Judge

So you guys can see it? What is it an image of that you see? Strangely when I log on from any other computer or phone the image does not show up... you're not just screwing with me are ya??  ;)