Main Menu

New page! - editorial credits

Started by Wake, 29 January, 2002, 05:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

Following a recent thread, I've finally got around to creating a page which collates the editorial credit info found on the droid profiles pages.

Please let me know if you can help expand/correct it. There's no reason why assistant editorial droids can't be included. However I need to know start and end progs.

The same goes for Nick Landau and John Tomlinson. If they were ever chief editorial droids, then what span of progs did they do? I need to have prog numbers to enter them, even if they are slightly inaccurate.

Cheers,

Wake

Link: Editorial Credits

paulvonscott

Hi Wake.

I appear to be lost.  Of course anyone who has heard me gibber before knows that.  

However all I get when i go to the links is a picture and a message saying I'm lost.

Thanks for doing this page, i look forward to seeing the whole thing.

Cheers

PVS

Wake

The problem was I'd spelt profiles proflies in one of the links. It should be sorted now.

Wake

Leigh S

Thanks Wake, thats useful to have in one place.

Kev O'Neill was the first design droid and Robin Smith was for a long period. Alan Grant was at least an assistant editor for a while and Kelvin Gosnell was definitely editor for the early years - Pat Mills set up the comic, but I'm Sure didn't oversee it beyond the first issue.  I thought that it was Kelvin Gosnell to prog 64ish, then someone else (possibly Nick Landau?) for a short while before Steve McManus took over (there were definitely two editors before Steve).  I have a number of old fanzines from the early years, and they might throw some more light on exact dates etc.  I'll look through them when I get the chance and let you know what I find.