Main Menu

Board Competition - Redesign Judge Dredd

Started by Mr D, 11 February, 2004, 07:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley

On that names of competitors list:

For the first of our joint entries, Bolt had the original inspiration, on the second the first idea was mine.  

Therefore entry 1 = Boltley
Entry 2 = Dud-01

W. R. Logan

someone should copy the pics and put them together for a page on the site.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Mr D

Not forgetting the text entries!
I've got them all, but as for doing a page..... I have no idea how!! I will be doing a thread with each picture, 'judges marks' and any relevant comments.

Can y'all tell me if this is right? Say if you're on this list but shouldn't be, and if I've missed you!

Bartdiaz
Blackthrash
Bolt-01
Chimp
Dudley
Esoteric Ed
Gary Wilkinson
Jaredkatooie
Johnnyeyebrows
Longmanshort
Mbanners
Mini-Bolt
Noisybast
Pj
Priv8eye
Paulvonscott
Shakara
Supersurfer
Therev
Tulkas
Vampirajen
Wadew
Wils
Woolly

Izzat right?

Link: Bony Fella

VampiraJen

this thread will self destruct in

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Mr D

Huh? Why did a link to 'Bony Fella' get included?

Er, I can't see anywhere where he's entered the competition, so disregard that - is the REST of the list right?

Bolt-01

Noisybast

So, er... when do we see the results?

I need to know when to start signing JohhnyEyebrows up for every spam list I can find...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Mr D

Hopefully by Monday. Wake has very kindly said he may be able to put them up as a 'proper' page on the website once the results are in.

Matt Timson

"I need to know when to start signing JohhnyEyebrows up for every spam list I can find"

OI!  It's about ideas as much as ability you know!

Seriously, I know I draw for a living- but this kind of thing is as much fan art/fic to me as it is to the next man- (my pro work is nothing like this- see attached) and I'll be *totally* out of my depth when somebody organises a 3D comp!

To be honest, I usually only enter these things for the fun of it (except the prog 2 comp- I *really* wanted that fecker!), so I don't mind not being considered for a prize.

Well- not too much anyway!

;)

I reckon Wils has it in the bag anyway...http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v69/johnnyeyebrows/midlife-crisis.jpg">
Pffft...

Bolt-01

"Come on Anderson! They're getting away!"

"Oh Dredd, if only you had woken me from my come before Death had attached the childrens home, then we would have been able to do more than chase him around for a couple of progs before recapturing him and letting me go back to sleep!"

"errr, right."

Bolt-01

Wils

if only you had woken me from my come before Death had attached the childrens home

What a completely surreal picture that sentence paints. :)

Bolt-01

BWAA HAA HAA!

That sentence works BETTER that way!

LOL!

Bolt-01: What a twit!

James

"To be honest, I usually only enter these things for the fun of it (except the prog 2 comp- I *really* wanted that fecker!)"

Was that the Dredd sans helmet comp that you won? I got the 2nd prize, Prog 2, and as much as I appreciate winning it, you sound like you would appreciate it more. Drop me a line and see if we can do a deal.

Bolt-01

Y'see folks. Thats a nice offer.

This board is soo much better when people are like that.

This is the best thread so far this year! and gets the monkey in a hat seal of approval!

Bolt-01

Woolly

"This is the best thread so far this year! and gets the monkey in a hat seal of approval!"

Damn right!

Theres some seriously good talent on this thread, especially IMHO JEB's stuff.
It'd be an injustice to him if Tharg didnt pick up on this!