Main Menu

Millar's KaPow Comic Con London - April 9th n 10th

Started by Colin YNWA, 29 November, 2010, 11:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozebane

Proudhuff

get yer names down ya soft souther *****s! ten names not much is it?
DDT did a job on me

Kerrin

Quote from: Lady Festina on 02 December, 2010, 10:44:07 PM
If I get 10 Yes's, I'll do it.....

Did someone say drink?

I'll be in town for the con so it would be rude not to come and get lashed with you and Uncle Fester wouldn't it.

Is the plan to have it nearish to Kapow?

El Chivo

Peter Wolf

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Peter Wolf

Quote from: El Chivo on 03 December, 2010, 09:50:27 PM
I'm there

I am not involved in the alternative pubcon myself as of yet and my comment was only humor on my part.

El Chivo

Quote from: El Chivo on 03 December, 2010, 09:50:27 PM
I'm there
I meant i've got a ticket for KaPow but i'm happy to represent if there's some small press stuff going down

Chi

Peter Wolf

I have a ticket to Kapow and as i fully expect to be unemployed between January and April i need a deadline of sorts to get some artwork together so that unemployment becomes worktime.Kapow is my deadline.

BICS2007

Really looking forward to this event... as has already been copy and pasted here, I am looking at organising a smallzone booth for those who can't afford a whole table.

(Surely more effective than a 'pubcon' guys?)

It's a one off deal for the weekend so open to all publishers not just smallzoners.

Full details are on the dedicated facebook page at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Smallzone/121277404603520#!/event.php?eid=111740472228429

best
Shane

CrazyFoxMachine

more effective maybe - but definitely lacking on the nearby booze front !

Colin YNWA

Surely the two could work together. The limited space of a table in the Con itself used to market the access to more beer fuelled goodies in a nearby pub?

willthemightyW

I'm gonna get my ticket. I probably wont be there both days so I just hope that I don't end up getting a Saturday ticket and all the good panels are Sunday. Unless each day it's the same panels, anyone know?
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

Colin YNWA

Quote from Mark Millar from an interview over at CBR

QuoteBy the way, could I just clarify that Andrew will at best have STILLS from the movie and not actual scenes? The movie will still be shooting at this stage and they won't have anything edited.

More here

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=29874

Albion

I was thinking of going to Kapow! but I'll now be in Manchester and Wolverhampton that weekend as my favourite band, King's X, will be on tour.
I look forward to hearing all about it on here. I will make it to a con one day.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.