Main Menu

UNDT Round 1 - Robots (Villains)

Started by Colin YNWA, 22 July, 2020, 06:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Toby's really a one-trick pony when it comes to treachery, but Blackblood's the munsterfunting master.

Call-Me-Kenneth tries to organize an uprising, but he gets sent to Mek-Quake, who sings a little song of joyful dismemberment as he rips him limb from limb.

Winners of the chicken dinner: Blackblood ("Ssssss!") & Mek-Quake ("Big Jobs!")
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

AlexF

Blackblood and Mek-Quake by a country mile.

How will Blackblood cope knowing that his fate is, once again, in the hands of the dreaded General Public?

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: AlexF on 22 July, 2020, 04:23:35 PM
How will Blackblood cope knowing that his fate is, once again, in the hands of the dreaded General Public?

:lol: Bravo, sir!

Blackblood and Mek-quake for me, too.
@jamesfeistdraws

Funt Solo

Quote from: AlexF on 22 July, 2020, 04:23:35 PM

:D Well played.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

WhizzBang

Colin YNWA

Last chance to let us know who you want to crush the fleshie ones. Get you votes in today before I wrap this up in the morning.

Colin YNWA

Voting Closed - But keep those binary driven thoughts coming

Jez I wish you lot would be a bit more decisive - though to be fair when  it can to the nuts and bolts of your top two there was never a doubt BUT for the top spot we have another tie... which I have to say surprised me. Toby and Call-me-Kenneth jumped into the furnance of defeat. But those masters of treachery and Big Jobs could not be seperated. Largely cos just about ever bugger voted for them!

So once again it falls to me to make the call. But this time it pretty strightforward. I would have voted for Toby - that Robot Dog was a glorious character, but my top spot would have gone to that Don of Double Dealing, Master of Manipulation, King of Kruel

Blackblood

with Mekquake

some way behind.

Bolt-01

Bit late to to real life stuff, but Blackblood and Mek-Quake for me.