Main Menu

Subscriber problems?

Started by ming, 22 January, 2013, 10:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Dan Banks on 28 June, 2013, 01:10:33 PM
I'm not having these problems exactly but I am having subscriber problems, my first late prog in fact. Should have arrived Saturday but still no sign of it. Who do I contact to see what's what gents?

My normally reliable prog didn't arrive until yesterday and had the name of my town written by hand on the envelope (despite the address being correct and clearly readable) suggesting that it had taken a bit of a magical mystery tour round Royal Mail's delivery network...

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Dandontdare

I wouldn't worry that a Saturday prog doesn't show - mine regularly comes on Monday or Tuesday, but that's down to the Royal Fail not the subs dept. basically, if it hasn't come towards the end of the week, give 'em a call and they'll send you a replacement no hassle.

Darren Stephens

Yeh, the subs peeps are fantastic. On the (very) rare occasion when mine doesn't show, a replacement is sent pronto!  ;)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Dan Banks

My replacement has arrived. All hail Denise.

Thanks for tips as well gents, much appreciated.

ming

Any other overseas subscribers getting their Progs late?  My copy of 1852 just landed today...  No sign of 1843 or 1854 yet.

johnnystress

Yeah, Denise says they aware of the problem with overseas subs and trying to sort it out. Subs to Ireland are particularly affected apparently

Mike Carroll

Problems here, too... Haven't received any progs since #1850. My contributors copies have been delivered, though I was expecting prog #1854 today and it didn't show up. Tomorrow, maybe...

-- Mike

ming

Good to know - thanks, chaps!  I tend to wait a month or so before bothering Denise; Progs generally have a habit of showing up sooner or later anyway.

Judge MANSON

Problems to Euro-Cit (France) too.

Progs 1851/1852/1853 not arrived.

Chief Judge Denise has been warned. I was send the 1851, and just this morning, I have received the 1852. The difference is that from a postage class 1, a sticker was placed over and is marked class 2 (lower speed delivery??).

I hope to receive in time the 1853 and the JD Meg of October.  :-\

And they are not the only non arrived Progs I had. I can write to you a looooong list... Does The Channel is cursed???  :o
Respect the Law, Citizen! Rebel and you will pray Mercy to my gun!

johnnystress

No prog for three weeks now....thrill suckers are gathering

Judge MANSON

JD Meg 341 arrived very late with a big "ECONOMY" sticker on the stamp area!!!

No news from the 2000 Prog 1854 BUT the 1855 is already online on a pirate web site!!!

I pay a huge monthly combo subscription for what??? An "ECONOMY" service????

Fortunately, we have the Chief-Judge Denise to send us spare copies, but it cost a lot to Rebellion, each time.

So, where is the bug?? How to frankly eradicate it??? Who is or are the perps???

If the Brit-Cit Judges want a "How to conduct a perp interrogation session" lesson from an Euro-Cit Judge, I am a voluntary.

I hope that on Thursday the 24th, I will at last receive the 2000AD Prog 1854 and, why not - dreams are gratis, the 2000AD Prog 1855.

I will not salute The Mighty Tharg, I am not in a good mood tonight..

James Stacey

This weeks has yet to arrive. I'll wait till next weeks turns up then give Denise a shout. It's usually safe to say it isn't turning up here if one overlaps.

johnnystress

Still missing progs , no Megazine

not good

A.Cow

I suspect that the culprits are the profit-crazed fat-cat scumbags who've been slowly destroying the Royal Mail, driving its value down so they could reap the short-term rewards when it went into public flotation and started to run profitably again.  Or maybe I'm just being cynical...

Judge MANSON

Quote from: A.Cow on 24 October, 2013, 09:26:39 PM
I suspect that the culprits are the profit-crazed fat-cat scumbags who've been slowly destroying the Royal Mail, driving its value down so they could reap the short-term rewards when it went into public flotation and started to run profitably again.  Or maybe I'm just being cynical...

I agree with you but I was said that it was also a problem from the printer (news from Rebellion itself).

So, anyways, these perps will have to face their Judgement. I think it is time to make some penal "reforms" like to send to Titan the worst perps for their lifetime sentence without parole.