Main Menu

Eccleston speaks Who....

Started by Leigh S, 15 June, 2010, 08:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

Cue the inevitable "GAY AGENDA" squawkings.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Leigh S

Heh - on another forum, someone has already read some kind of homophobic interpretation of his comments...

Dandontdare

Quote from: wrly_bird on 15 June, 2010, 08:37:21 PM
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/arts-%26-entertainment/christopher-eccleston-claims-he-was-doctor-who-201006152814/
That's priceless!  :lol:
"Eccleston has carved out a sort of career for himself after appearing in the landmark 37-part BBC drama London is Fucking Shit, before going on to star in a series of miserable Jimmy McGovern classics including Bastards and Why Won't it Stop Raining?."

Cactus

From the BBC article.

QuoteI was open-minded but I decided after my experience ...that I didn't want to do any more

QuoteI thought if I stay in this job, I'm going ...blind ...

Carry On Who-ing!
I'm a tucker hot seat trucker and I'm voking cheerio, ten-ten!

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

I think he is a little up his own ar$e for his own good. Dr Who is an institution as we all know, and the majority of Who's have had a loving rapport with their audience, whats so bad about that ? Doesent make you typecast, only you make yourself typecast by not trying to explore different avenues, theatrical genres and the like.

Oh maketh me so mad I could crush a grape! (Hmm whatever happend to Stu Francis?)
Never rub another mans rhubarb

Cthulouis

But surely this is saying that the type cast reason was not in fact why he left?