Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Amazing digital comic sale on Comixology today.

And...

An Oirish 'accent' for me posts from now is de only way ta go. Dis is de best Brit-baitin loada troipe I can tink of. Feck it sure lads.

TordelBack

I remember a comic I read in the 70s mighta been the 80s think it was a Judge Dredd comic but maybe not been in the Judge Dredd story but there was this one bit where this guy hit another guy, mighta been a robot or an alien I forget and there was a sound effect like you used to get in those things.  Anyway I traced that for my art project and got a B.  Can anyone send me a scan of the picture?  You could send me the whole issue if you have it. 

TordelBack

TordelBack

Come on, I'm in a hurry here.  I thought you nerds knew everything.  Screw this, I can get every issue on comic on Pirate Bay anyway.  Thanks for nothing losers.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Does anyone know what the capital of Andorra is?

I could have asked google and got an answer instantly, but I thought it would be easier and more convenient to log on to this forum, find the appropriate thread to post this on (or mayhaps start an entirely new thread) and then wait for an indefinite amount of time to see if anyone knows.

Now, while I'm waiting for my answer, I think I'll do some dodgy photoshopping of the Dredd movie's promotional material. WHY ISN'T THERE A TRAILER? COME SEPTEMBER I WON'T ENJOY THE MOVIE BECAUSE THE TRAILER'S NOT OUT YET
You may quote me on that.

Richmond Clements

Hi!

I've just found a load of old comics in my loft, and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how much they're worth?
I've got an old copy of 2001AD - issue 1785. I'll let it go for £300.

vzzbux

She needs a good fucking.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Roger Godpleton

My lawyers shall be in touch.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\... to all y'all.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Minkyboy

Should be fine if you can just wiggle a bit of cheese in there, tight as you can.
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Roger Godpleton

American comics are so dumb and stupid. Apart from the Walking Dead. You never know which two dimensional cipher is going to die next in that comic. I also like Preacher because that had swearung and violence in it but it also had some incredibly cloying sentimentality in it and some rote characterization so it gave the illusion of not being for dummies. Also I like The Boys because they say that superheroes are dumb and I hate superheroes because they are so dumb. I hate it when they bring characters back from the dead or retcon deaths so they were alive the whole time. Give me Nikolai Dante any day.

I can quote venerated historical figures, so clearly I am right and you are wrong

Roger Godpleton

Pat Mills is the greatest comic writer of all time and he is better than Alan Moore or John Wagner. He is so iconoclastic because he did a comic where the villain was a racist and also he said that superheroes were dumb and an adolescent power fantasy. David Bishop and Andy Diggle should pay for their crimes against Pat Mils.

Have you even met the internet?

vzzbux

I love star wars me. Any others out there share my interest.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.