Main Menu

Podcasts

Started by JLC, 06 March, 2017, 01:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smith

Quote from: sheridan on 04 April, 2021, 09:02:56 PM
Quote from: Smith on 04 April, 2021, 07:01:55 PM
Who are these podcasts does a review of Jason Kingsleys podcast. You probably wont find Karl funny,but don't worry,he rarely is.

Well, I've listened to about five minutes (making great use of the skip 30 seconds button) and can't see why anybody would want to listen to them, what charming people they are.  Used the 'r' word too - think I'll stop now.
They do cover Stuttering John,so that word is unavoidable tbf.

JayzusB.Christ

I'm confused now - what's the 'r' word?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Smith

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 04 April, 2021, 09:26:07 PM
I'm confused now - what's the 'r' word?
The word is retard.

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Rara Avis

The guys from the 'last podcast' have released a horror comic for DC:

https://www.dccomics.com/comics/dc-horror-presents-soul-plumber-2021/dc-horror-presents-soul-plumber-1

"The story follows Edgar Wiggins (what a name!) who has found himself working as a gas station attendant in Indianapolis after having been dismissed as a seminary scholar. Though he's no longer directly interacting with religious professionals, Egar's faith remains unwavering, making the best of his situation and working to save the souls of those he feels need him most. It's this drive that leads him to the Soul Plumber profession, though his aspirations may bring about deadly consequences."

Listened to the start of that WATP podcast - these guys are the worst kind of people.

Smith

Quote from: Rara Avis on 15 October, 2021, 01:28:14 PM
Listened to the start of that WATP podcast - these guys are the worst kind of people.
Not sure what you expected from a guy with delusions of being Anthony Cumia circa 2008.

rogue69

Richard Osman has a quiz show podcast The Birthday Game were 3 celebrities try to guess the age of a famous person who's birthday is that week

Colin YNWA

Quote from: rogue69 on 06 December, 2021, 07:37:46 AM
Richard Osman has a quiz show podcast The Birthday Game were 3 celebrities try to guess the age of a famous person who's birthday is that week

Heard this on the Radio 4 comedy slot and its strangely compelling and fun for sonething that sounds really simple and limited! How it works outside House of Games as a show on its own I'll never know, yet it does!