Main Menu

activities of the trapped

Started by Cyberleader2000, 23 March, 2020, 02:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

ok so seeing as I'm haveing fun with a couf ive decided to self icolate just incase I have the dam virus.
but this now means I have a lot of time on my hands so I figured I would uses it to do some task ive been putting off like cleaning up the house which involves getting round to sorting out my perents stuff.

so I thought I would ask whats everone else whos trapped at home doing with there now extra free time?
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Tjm86

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 23 March, 2020, 02:00:47 PM
ok so seeing as I'm haveing fun with a couf ive decided to self icolate just incase I have the dam virus ...

TBH we used to do a lot of that when we lived in Tewkesbury too. 

Not so much because of the virus though.   ::)

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Tjm86 on 23 March, 2020, 04:28:18 PM
Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 23 March, 2020, 02:00:47 PM
ok so seeing as I'm haveing fun with a couf ive decided to self icolate just incase I have the dam virus ...

TBH we used to do a lot of that when we lived in Tewkesbury too. 

Not so much because of the virus though.   ::)

I feel like I'm being dumb and missing a Joke here.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Mardroid

My work is setting up laptops so we can work from home. Last day of work on-site was yesterday, which means I'm essentially on paid leave (which doesn't eat up any holiday) until Friday/Monday, which is nice. I'll be going to work to pick up the laptop on Friday or Monday.

I confess I've been a bit lazy today but later I'll be doing a bit of clearing up. I have a nice computer desk in my room which is now covered in stuff. I plan to clear that off to give myself a proper workspace for next week. I'm not sure what I'll do with the stuff on it, mind you. I also plan to clear up my room in general, as far as I'm able.

Aside from that, for fun I'll likely be catching up on box sets. I also have PS4 games I haven't played yet, or played little so I plan to get into a bit of gaming. I've had the console for over a year now and only played on it about 3 times! It's not like I don't enjoy gaming. I just find it difficult to motivate myself as a) it's a massive time-sink (those 3 times I actually played for hours) and b) I'm a bit rubbish. It takes me ages to progress, and so I repeat, and repeat, (which leads to point a) get frustrated and it puts me off motivating myself next time.

Still it's a nice bit of kit, and it is time I got my money's-worth out of it. Otherwise I might just as well sell it.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

Done a bunch of gardening i've been putting off, recorded 3 podcasts, been interviewed for a job over skype for the first time, and got my next three months of Uni assignments done.

sheridan

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 25 March, 2020, 06:50:53 PM
Done a bunch of gardening i've been putting off, recorded 3 podcasts, been interviewed for a job over skype for the first time, and got my next three months of Uni assignments done.

Is this a regular podcast that we should already know about?  Linky!

sheridan

As for me - when I've not been working I've been trying not to get too distracted that I can do my daily prog slog.

Back Prog Slog

Forum Thread

auxlen

Done my first jigsaw in 30 years...a Jan van haasteron. loved every second of it.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: sheridan on 26 March, 2020, 10:19:50 AM
Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 25 March, 2020, 06:50:53 PM

Is this a regular podcast that we should already know about?  Linky!

Ah i've had so many stop start projects ongoing over the last few years a regular domain has been pointless! I'm working on one for this new project however and i'll notify the forum once it's online.

The Doctor Alt 8

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Excellent find Dandontdare..

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.