Main Menu

activities of the trapped

Started by Cyberleader2000, 23 March, 2020, 02:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

So yesterday I built a baby bear robot modle kit.

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

shaolin_monkey

This is great!  I'm currently watching Brian Cox live, talking about science while he has his portrait painted!

https://www.jonathanyeo.com/live-streaming-portraits

(previous 'live' portraits are available to watch too - previous person was Dexter Fletcher!)

paddykafka

Going mad and drinking myself to death. 'Cause hey, if ya can't beat them, then why not just fucking join 'em?  >:(

shaolin_monkey

That Brian Cox/Jonathan Yeo live stream has now been archived to YouTube, and is well worth a watch/listen:

https://youtu.be/aINR0WEp5oE

HdE

Archived on YouTube, eh?

You do see some funny stuff on that YouTube.

For example, a sentient cup of teaavailing the entire human race of his boundless wisdom during our time of crisis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfxdy5c0tAc

I have *no idea* who comes up with this stuff.
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Tjm86

Funny that, you see some pretty weird stuff on the mainstream sites too.  I mean, there's a video of an orange gibbon berating some poor Chinese-looking girl about how many Coronavirus deaths there were on 23rd March in America and trying to convince every one that the answer is "not one, no none, that's right, zero, zip, nada, not-a-sausage."  Thing is, what is even weirder is the same gibbon can be seen in a video from 1st March lamenting the first death from Coronavirus in America. 

Compared to that, this sentient cup of tea thing is actually quite sane ...

Trooper McFad

I picked up this from eBay (unpainted) just at the start of lock down so it has kept me busy at nights (those checks were a pain). Overall I'm pleased with the result and now he stands next to his new pal Joe on the book case

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

repoman

I've been running every other day.  Walking every day.

Finished the Judge Death website (for now), started my Scream! website.

Am trying to learn jazz guitar and have been practising a fair bit of that.

A lot of PS4 gaming/reviewing.  Some emulation retro stuff.  Watching quite a few films.

paddykafka

Quote from: Trooper McFad on 22 April, 2020, 04:10:25 PM
I picked up this from eBay (unpainted) just at the start of lock down so it has kept me busy at nights (those checks were a pain). Overall I'm pleased with the result and now he stands next to his new pal Joe on the book case

Nicely done, Trooper McFad. They both look really impressive. Love the colour schemes!

shaolin_monkey

That Slaine is awesome!!! Good work!

shaolin_monkey

I forgot I did this until my mate messaged me to say he'd received it. He's a huge Dredd and Krueger fan, and he was down in the dumps after recovering from an illness, so I drew him this DREDDY Krueger to cheer him up, and posted it to him in Scotland last week.

It's my first drawing of any kind for years.

Trooper McFad

Thanks for the comments guys I just wish there was more figures like this (I know there's a Blackblood out there) as I find the larger models kinder on my eyes. I still have some Dredd minis to see me through these times.
Shaolin your mash up is great maybe you should try a few more and post them on here.

paddykafka

Quote from: Trooper McFad on 22 April, 2020, 07:21:33 PM

Shaolin your mash up is great maybe you should try a few more and post them on here.

Completely agree there. And I'm sure that Pic will cheer yer mate up no end, Shaolin. 

shaolin_monkey

Thanks both.  Aye, he was totally chuffed. 

It's not often I feel inspired to create these days, so that was a nice evening.

Trooper McFad

clearing/cleaning the loft I found an end panel unused from when I had the kitchen fitted, a couple of bits of dressed pine, some dowels, mirror screws and half a can of black spray paint. Bash them together and I come up with this -

Then add the items from boxes stored up in the loft and you have this  :D

The Dredd was already there but I had nothing to display some of the guns & badges through the ages.

I would love to do a Rogue one as well but I don't have a spare wall  :D

Back to dusting and hovering now  :(