Main Menu

Conspiracy Theory Debate

Started by Funt Solo, 10 April, 2020, 07:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

I think you're just lashing out now and trying to hurt my feelings. I'm not going to take it personally -  I figure you must be having a bad day and feeling a bit salty. I know how that goes.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

Your feelings are not my responsibility, remember? If you want to be upset, that's your decision.

I've been as patient with your myopic idiocy as I can, tried to understand your position, and given you every opportunity to engage in a meaningful debate but you have radiated scorn and wilful ignorance at every turn.

I must, finally, call your accusations bullshit.

You may now have the Last Word so you can pretend you've "won." Or, you can keep quiet and pretend that I'm indulging in the fallacy of the last word. Or whatever, I'm sure what you have to say now will be made of words.

But I'm off to bed now.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

Funt Solo

*shuffles onto the seat next to Pops*

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Tjm86

Okay folks, could I ever so politely suggest that perhaps we back away gently from this thread?  I mean, it has been interesting for sure, not to mention educational (I never actually realised that Disney had managed to take over the world without anyone noticing!).

That said, it looks a little like things are starting to get a bit unpleasant.  We are in danger of proving the views of a certain former boarder over on FB right about us.

:(