Main Menu

my Discworld fanfic - please review...

Started by Conexus, 03 January, 2006, 04:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conexus

...If you like Discworld stuff. It's just the first chapter, and is definately a work in progress, but I'd like the opinion of people that aren't my dad, who thinks every bit of creative writing I've done is good. And don't worry about being critical; you can post anonymously and being genuinely critical is far better than blanket praise(not so good for my ego though ;) )

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/stories.php" target="_blank">my Ankh-Morpork story (first chapter of)

Bico

I will if you tell me your login name and password for that site.  I get enough spam about extending my penis without giving my email address out to yet another site that'll sell it to Turkish spammers with an endless supply of tat to pass on.

Conexus

You can post anonymously (well you can now-if you tried a bit earlier before i realised that you had to enable that)

Conexus

and even if you did sign on, the only email you'd get is sign on confamation, you'd only get more if started posting up your writing, and you can choose whever you want to get emailed everytime a peice of yours is reviewed, or something like that