Main Menu

Favourite CURRENT art droid - SEMI FINALS - Colin MacNeil or Simon Davis

Started by Colin YNWA, 04 February, 2021, 06:34:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Sean SD

BPP

If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Link Prime

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Rogue Judge

Colin MacNeil. Both great painters, but it's Colin for me...I like that his art is more "comic" looking opposed to Davis who's art looks heavily photo referenced.

For me, Insurrection book one has some of MacNeil most beautiful work!

Dandontdare

JayzusB.Christ

Oh do feck off; this tourney is getting really, really difficult.  My mind's been see-sawing since I saw the pairing here.  I'm not quite ready to vote yet.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Colin YNWA

Well this one is certainly closer than I imagined and I've not looked close enough to call it. So if you haven't voted yet do so today and I'll count up in the morning.

JayzusB.Christ

I think I'll have to bow out of this round.  I just can't decide.  I'll be happy if either of them gets through.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 06 February, 2021, 12:14:07 PM
I think I'll have to bow out of this round.  I just can't decide.  I'll be happy if either of them gets through.

I suspect that a number of folks felt like thaty for this one. Relatively quiet, especially for a semi-final but still the result is clear. I thought with those early votes that this was going to be another surprise but steadily the votes for

Colin MacNeil

came in to secure his place in the final.

So join us tomorrow when I'll start the 3rd place play-off and then Tuesday and Wednesday for the finals themselves.

EXCITING!!!!!

Funt Solo

I really enjoy MacNeil's work, and he's deserving of the win, but his Dredd chin is starting to look a little bit too much like Russel's Inflatable Muscles. It's gonna blow!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++