Main Menu

The Gingerdead Man

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 10 August, 2010, 10:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minkyboy

Great fun, great puns.
Well done all.

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

locustsofdeath!

I hope my post last night didn't dampen the fun everyone's had with this! I felt like an arse posting it, but here, right now, I'll post as a nobody and say well done! I know how hard this must have been for Doc X too - wrangling you bloody artists is incredibly difficult. Seems he's mastered it quite well and gotten fine results.

davethomson

Fantastic stuff, Dr X!.All you other artists that contributed too! Even though you all look like you spent far longer on your pics than I did (and coloured them too!). I think we may have collectively come up with something genius!

As for wrangling artists, Dr X is a master! First he asks kindly, then threatens violence and sodomy. Works every time! :D
Everything I know about life, I learnt from old school hip-hop. Don't sweat the technique!

IAMTHESYSTEM

Reminds me of the Sisterson game we had at the London Cartoon centre.

One guy draws the first panel,next guy draws the second panel and so on till you finish. No script just make it up as you go along which is ok for experimentation and creative off the bat thinking.

Bit better with a script I feel. At least you know where your going with it. :thumbsup:
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: davethomson on 11 August, 2010, 11:07:12 AM
As for wrangling artists, Dr X is a master! First he asks kindly, then threatens violence and sodomy. Works every time! :D

Hmmmmmmm violence and sodomy...who knew the the trick is to threaten you artist-types with such pleasures.

TordelBack

What is it with this board and sodomy.  I'm starting to thing the next cover-mounted free gift should be be a tube of anal lube. 

Emperor

As requested the first post from this thread is now in the short story competition:

http://www.2000adonline.com/forum/index.php/topic,29219.msg535904.html#msg535904

The new first post has been edited to reflect this.

Hope that helps.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Daveycandlish

QuoteHmmmmmmm violence and sodomy

So is that known as the carrot or the stick approach?

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Emperor

Quote from: Daveycandlish on 11 August, 2010, 05:38:07 PM
QuoteHmmmmmmm violence and sodomy

So is that known as the carrot or the stick approach?

Depends on what you do with it I suppose. ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Kerrin

That's first rate Doc X. And superb contributions from the crayon wrestlers.

uncle fester

SmallBlueThing

If someone would like to print that out on nice firm card and bind it, I'd be a happy man. Utterly fabulous. Maybe THAT should be a Meg floppy?

SBT

Alski

Gah! I lose again!  >:(

Very nicely done, you absolute tossers. :lol:
"Cool Stuff You Will Like"

Music, Comics, Books, Video Games, TV and Film reviews/articles.

http://cool-stuff-you-will-like.blogspot.co.uk/