Main Menu

Hey!

Started by sassafras, 23 April, 2018, 09:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sassafras

Hello everyone! I started reading the prog about a year ago and basically wanted to talk about the thrills to other people. This was spurred on by reading Jaegir: Beasts Within and thinking "Man that was good, if only I had someone to discuss it with!"

Colin YNWA

Quote from: sassafras on 23 April, 2018, 09:24:43 PM
Hello everyone! I started reading the prog about a year ago and basically wanted to talk about the thrills to other people. This was spurred on by reading Jaegir: Beasts Within and thinking "Man that was good, if only I had someone to discuss it with!"

Well you've come to the right place. We talk about 2000ad a lot... well sometimes... we can get distracted...

...what was I saying...

Welcome aboard, have fun.

sheridan

Welcome to the Forum!

maryanddavid

Howdo! I love Jaegir as well, one of the best strips in the prog at the moment IMO. Really brings a fresh view to the tired Nu-Earth universe, I just wish it appeared more often.

sassafras

I think Jaegir echoes the best of Dredd, politics and action mixed together perfectly. It's always great to learn about the 'bad guys' as well. Does make me want a story about a Souther soldier as well, or how Nu Earth is talked about on other Souther planets.

Also, I don't seem to be able to comment on other posts yet.....

broodblik

Welcome aboard. I also like Jaegir and accordingly to me is the best alternative to the original Rogue strip
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

sheridan

Quote from: sassafras on 24 April, 2018, 05:09:50 PM
Also, I don't seem to be able to comment on other posts yet.....

Try this thread (if you haven't already - if you have tried it already, try it again).