Main Menu

Old Handles for sale. Only one user.

Started by seeneester, 17 December, 2002, 08:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeneester

I've noticed that a lot of the names on the "KOOM SKRREE" page are no longer in use, some of them such as "Ol' Marbles" and "Col Marbles" and "Froggy" and "Frogman" seem to be the same person. Then of course there is "Scojo", "Synapse" and "Android". I for one am guilty of changing my name not long after joining the site, purely I must point out, because I was never happy with my original handle (an obscure Doctor Who character if you must know) It made me wonder if any of the other boarders out there are guilty of name changing and if so what were you called before. I seem to remember King Troutman went by his actual name originally, but I may be confusing him with someone else. Anyway, reply if you want.

Dexter

NikolaiDante

My surreal moment: Jock asking for a taste of my Vindaloo and then proceeding to eat about half the sauce with a nan bread. Not that I minded of course!

The floor is now open.
Support FUTUREQUAKE - it makes sense

Tu-plang

Devons Daddy

I for one am guilty

of what other crimes citizen? justice department wishes you to rest assured that we are watching you.

but dont you think the koom skree page is looking great. so many coulurs and icons now.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Oddboy

Started out as oddboygirl
Then became dead oddboygirl (after a suicide incident in the chat room)
Then I had my bio-chip re-gened & became the Oddboy that I am today.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Queen Firey-Bou

I am & always will be my own & real name, Boudicca MacCoggins, but of course i have many secret names which have dark majik powe-ers, and many middle names such as grind-em-under-the-heels; destroyer-of-ex-orks and so forth. One day soon i hope to have a nice new betleguisian surname, which will be unpronouncable to all earthlets. But yous can call me Mzz Coggins if you like.

Trout

"King Troutman went by his actual name originally"

Sort of. I was MikeD originally, and gradually evolved into a mutant fish!

Who were you, Seenester?

- Trout

Matt Timson

Mighty Johnny Eyebrows- now and forever!!
Pffft...

Slippery PD

I have had Slippo, Slippery_jim, diGriz and have used my real name at least once.  Ive also had more than 1 icon.

- Yer slippo

JimBob

On icons I really want a John Constantine  but my technical ineptness is too great. Anyone want to get me one for Christmas?

Wake

Is this one any good. I don't read Hellblazer, so I don't know if it's a typical shot or not.

"/icon constantine"

JimBob

Do for me chief. I was really surprised to hear this wasnt your full time job Wake, I think a Christmassy cheer for all the work you do round here is in order.

2000AD Online

always been kid s although i seriously considored going by my real name

DavidXBrunt

Indeed! A hip-hip-horay for Wake is more than required.

Queen Firey-Bou

Hip hip horrayyy, & that is yet another finee Icon.