Main Menu

...About this Website, Do You???...

Started by ARRISARRIS, 13 July, 2007, 09:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARRISARRIS

...on average, do you read every (or nearly every thread) or do you pick the titles that interest you the most???...

Richmond Clements

Depends. If I'm at work (like now) I'll probably end up reading everything to pass the time.

Peter Wolf

Only the the threads that interest me or if its something that i dont know anything about  i will read it out of curiosity.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Mikey

Ususally pick out threads,but also have a browse to se what else is happening.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Pete Wells

I don't read any, not even this one.

Mangamax

Ditto. Threads that sound interesting.
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Noisybast

Most threads, unless it's one that contains spoilers for a prog I haven't read yet or it's one I'm clearly not going to be interested in.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Bolt-01

I'll give most threads a look at, but I'll not post unless I have something interesting, or vaguely amusing to add, unless I'm pimping product...

Bolt-01

Floyd-the-k

I look at the top five threads, then at any others that look particularly interesting

COMMANDO FORCES

I just flick about until something catches my eye!

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

WoD

I wasn't going to read this one, but I did!  I used to read it all...more selective now depending on author and topic.

mogzilla

tend to pick and choose,but have dabbled elsewhere...insomnia permitting.

VampiraJen

i just skim the main page to see what interests me, and sometimes i even just skim the thread to find the good bits.  i also find WHO has started the thread plays a part in it too

davidjatt

'i also find WHO has started the thread plays a part in it too'

A-ha! So that is why the threads I start never get replies.  Ye shower of bastards, yer.

In fairness the last one I started had something to do with Red Tide, and that must have been months before I sat my A-levels.