Main Menu

Artist Needed for a Six Frame Comic Movie Adaptation!

Started by locustsofdeath!, 29 January, 2010, 07:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

No takers? Not one? Seems there's only one thing for it, then...

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Van Dom

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 01 February, 2010, 01:13:37 PM
Ag- I've just read that back and have to apologise. It looks like I'm asking for Sharks script when I'm talking about the process on THING. Sorry Shark.

Here's a quick scribble i did yesterday...

A 'scribble' he says!!! If I could scribble that I'd be scribbling all over everything!!!
Excellent!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

locustsofdeath!

Oh yeah - that's excellent Bolt! Man, really, really excellent!

The Legendary Shark

Thanks Elchivo! You're a star :D

Now, if only I hadn't set fire to my computer in a fit of pique...  :-[
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Emperor

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 01 February, 2010, 04:51:12 PM
Now, if only I hadn't set fire to my computer in a fit of pique...  :-[

You are a shark - you operate to different standards, I'm just surprised the sea water didn't get to it first.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Mike Gloady

DON'T YOU READ SIGNATURES, EMP?

He's not really legendary (debatable in my opinion).  OR a shark.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Emperor

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 01 February, 2010, 05:26:23 PM
DON'T YOU READ SIGNATURES, EMP?

He's not really legendary (debatable in my opinion).  OR a shark.

Just what I'd expect from a shark - when was the last time you heard a shark admit to what he was?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Mike Gloady

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Mike Gloady

Good point.  Jaws only really needs two panels at most.  That's the first one.  Second a drawing of sinking ship and a shark with *s for eyes underneath.

Emperor

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 01 February, 2010, 07:26:34 PM
Good point.  Jaws only really needs two panels at most.  That's the first one.  Second a drawing of sinking ship and a shark with *s for eyes underneath.

5 panels all showing the shark eating someone (perhaps all the same picture) and a 6th with its head exploding.

The Legendary Shark

F1: Someone getting eaten "Shaaaargh!"... F2: Shark snaffles summer bathers like a lawnmower, the mayor is upset "This is bad for business!"... F3: the boat speeds after the shark, Brodie clinging to the mast in terror "Not the water, not the water, not the water..."... F4: The boat, now with huge lumps bitten out of it and Brodie still clinging to the mast ("Not the water, not the water, not the water..."), speeds away from the shark... F5: The shark chews on the boat so that only the mast remains, with Brodie still clinging to it "Not the water and the shark, not the water and the teeth, not the water and the aqualung..."  F6: Bloody boom.

Or something.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Van Dom

Mine was
1 - scheider and dreyfus with a mutilated body talking about how they had to catch the shark
2 - scheider and dreyfus with shaw at the docks enlisting him to take them out, the big cage on the boat etc.
3 - dreyfus in the cage with the huge fuck off shark coming up under it and nearly swallowing it whole.
4 - the huge fuck off shark now eating the boat, shaw in its mouth dying bloodily, scheider climbing the mast with his rifle
5 - scheider blowing the shit out of the huge fuck off shark.
6- dreyfus and scheider treading water in the gorey remains of the shark.

But enough about that!!!!!

I just wrote one for Escape from New York and it is absolutely brilliant!!!!!!! If I do so modestly say so myself!!!! No, seriously, its good, but I need someone to draw the thing as the guy I was working on this with has just had to pull out. Seriously this will be dead easy for some of you talented artists to put together.

Mailme mailme mailme mailme mailme, somebody, anybody, PLEASE!!!!!!!! ;)
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Mike Gloady

When's the deadline.  I am aiming to sort something out in record time.  Tossed off in five minutes if you will.

uncle fester

That's a different sort of movie, isn't it, Mike?

So who is doing what so far then? I've only just seen this thread and I'm intrigued to know what folks are up to. So Bolt's working on Locusts' script, elchivo's on Sharky's. Anyone else?