Main Menu

Luck o' the Irish; Part II

Started by Link Prime, 30 September, 2013, 01:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Howdy peeps- fancy some free signed comics?

Have the following from last weekend's DICE;

2000AD Prog 1850 signed by Mike Carroll (Dredd script bot that week), PJ Holden, John McCrea, Mike Molcher & Si Spurrier.

Two asides;
Si Spurrier insisted on signing Dredd's crotch.
Someone (I think Mike Carroll's wife) asked Mike Molcher why 'Legion' was on the cover. Molcher twirled his mustache then explained that "its a 2000AD fan- blown away by Thrill-Power". Despite his current position, tragically unaware that the average 2000AD fan more closely resembles Phil Mitchell.

Totally free to enter comp; as with last year, each reply to this thread will be assigned a sequential number, winner is the first of those numbers to be pulled for next Saturday nights Irish Lotto.

IronGraham

cool was the con fun who else you meet and greet?
We're werewolves not swearwolves

NapalmKev

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Link Prime

Quote from: IronGraham on 30 September, 2013, 01:50:16 PM
cool was the con fun who else you meet and greet?

Cheers IG, was a great con- will post some more pics comments in the thread in a few mins.

By the way; 2nd (and last) freebie is a copy of The Wake number 1, signed by Scott Snyder & Sean Gordon Murphy.

IronGraham

We're werewolves not swearwolves

Daveycandlish

Top man! Put me name down for this :-)
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

von Boom

Spikes

Mr Link you are a star, and very generous to boot.

But please dont include me this time round, as i won the last one. Im only popping by to say  :thumbsup:

amines2058

Sounds good to me. Consider me entered!! (Fnarr Fnarr)  ;)

johnnystress

I'm sorry I couldn't make it. It was a great success by all accounts. Well done to all concerned

Buttonman

Sideshow Bob

Mr Prime,
You're a very nice man.....Looking forward to seeing pics...
Cheers
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

COMMANDO FORCES

Link Prime

Quote from: Judge Jack on 30 September, 2013, 04:19:43 PM

But please dont include me this time round, as i won the last one. Im only popping by to say  :thumbsup:

Sorry Iain- I'm gonna have to take that reply as an entrance!

Though if you do win again I'm gonna look dodgier than Father Ted raffling a car...

That pic of The Wake didn't come out properly either- here it is again.

Tiplodocus

very generous, please count me in.

In fact, next time I attend a Con, someone remind me to do similar (I might get a sketch from somebody and pay it forward).
Be excellent to each other. And party on!