Main Menu

whats your parents loft worth?

Started by Devons Daddy, 07 March, 2004, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devons Daddy

many of us here spend time on ebay.

now given the basic knowledge of your parents loft space. and the bloody rubbish people are willing to buy on ebay.
my parents loft includes amongst other stuff the following.
 hornby model railway trucks and carriarges,models and track still in there boxes. dinky toys and matchbox cars and i am told a box very old football programmes from some old FA cup match programmes or some other big cup event . amongst other clutter.
2nd world war medals and first day cover stamps from years ago, lotsd of my grandads stuff basically.

when i finally return i may well offer to sort out that space for them :~)  $$$ as a good son should.

but whats in your parents loft then?
anything you think HEY thats worth a few bob you know.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

philt

Lots - its where my collection of 2000ad's reside - rest assured though they are all listed seperately on the contents insurance

esoteric ed

I remember being inspired by seeing old reprints used in the "Cheeky" comic, Cheeky used to go up in the attic each week and open an old chest to read stored comics, which was simply an excuse to reprint some old stories.

I thought it would be great to do the same and store some titles, I gathered a number of comics I considered less valuable (ie: not Number 1s), bagged them and got my Dad to put them up there, one of these comics was 2000ad Prog 2... alas I can't find them now, there's still some junk up there so they "may" just turn up yet.

My pal found parts of an old "large scale" Space 1999 Eagle he forgot he had up in their attic!

Ed

stront692

my paremts loft, theres nothing in it, now my spare room at my mums house on the other hand...

Krustabi

My loft is priceless, as it is where I sleep:)...

Floyd-the-k

For sale, one loft. Includes sleeping student called Krusti. Cash on delivery.

My parents` loft is worth millions in outdated sporting equipment, but they won`t use ebay, they think it`s a plot.