Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

Fantastic page, Dale - one of the greats!

Spikes

Quote from: Fatboydale on 08 January, 2012, 03:37:13 PM
Something dug out from the Vault , a missing McMahon Dp Fink / Hersey ,and no its not for sale ...well at least until im skint or dead .

Gis a shout when your either skint or dead,  ;)
Lovely classic stuff BTW.

Dr Feeley Good

james newell

Here is a piece by John Hicklenton from Nemesis the warlock book 9, i was lucky enough to get a few years back

& if you really want to look closely go over to Daryl Marsh's site  at the following link:

http://darylmarsh.blogspot.com/2011/12/mark-making-7-john-hicklenton-part-ii.html

Fatboydale

Just a few old piece's

The most dangerous man ever

the tharg story i can make out the naughty boys name and addy

Simply beautiful

Dr Feeley Good

Will be putting a nice Henry Flint painted page on eBay later in the week, I will post a picture here tomorrow! Trying to raise funds for a new page ...

maryanddavid

That Hicklenton and McMahon are just class.
Thats some collection too Rich, the Flint especially.

David

Dr Feeley Good

Colin YNWA

It'll almost certainly go beyond my means, but I'm turning forty soon and fancy a treat, Mr Flint is an all time fav of mine so...

judgerufian

Will try to get a pic of my Ron Smith & Ezquerra pages tonight, I have pages 4, 5 and 6 of the classic JD tale 'Rabid' (and would love to get the first 3 pages if anyone knows where they are) and an Apocalypse War Carlos page (Judge Liberman's emergency stop is not all it should be...I'm Gone!). Rabid was the first JD story i read so i was amazingly happy when i got the pages delivered.

Spikes

Yes, get posting, always nice to see original art on here.

Fatboydale

Just Love the Nick Dyer Slaine , i see stardom for that guy , anyways here is a guy might make it in the comic world ...

ABC Warriors 2000ad 581 Simon Bisley ( who ever he is ...lol )

maryanddavid

Really class Dale.

Loved this artwork when it came out.

Dr Feeley Good

My Henry Flint original Dredd page is now on Ebay.......item number 2000703459531 , its on until next sunday !

Colin YNWA

If anybody is having a nosey the actual number is

One too many zeroes. It is a lovely piece.