Main Menu

Warlord Stront game!

Started by TordelBack, 14 December, 2016, 03:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trooper McFad

After being sidetracked with painting the planet replicas McMahon Dredd, I finally started the Strontium Dog figures and when the are all in front of you it's quite a daunting prospect and I thought I hope they don't release any more soon! Then they tease this week that coming soon are the "Kreelers" set 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I don't know how many more they will produce for this set but I'm hoping they will expand into a Rogue skirmish game in the future 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

sheridan

Quote from: Trooper McFad on 23 February, 2019, 04:58:33 PM
After being sidetracked with painting the planet replicas McMahon Dredd, I finally started the Strontium Dog figures and when the are all in front of you it's quite a daunting prospect and I thought I hope they don't release any more soon! Then they tease this week that coming soon are the "Kreelers" set 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I don't know how many more they will produce for this set but I'm hoping they will expand into a Rogue skirmish game in the future 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Hopefully I still have a copy of the Rogue Trooper Miniatures Games rules somewhere...

Leigh S

This reminds me I have a light box again!

Leigh S

Let's try this - realised I pretty much stopped painting after the sad news about Carlos, so will put that right asap!

Dandontdare

Beautiful work! I was always shit at painting figures, and I really appreciate people who can do it well. Who knew the Torso from Newcastle favoured such a fetching shade of blue!

Klegg Bait

Funt Solo

Nice. Love the dervish dogs.

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Bolt-01

Stunning Leigh. Love seeing the Kid!

Dandontdare

Quote from: Dandontdare on 24 February, 2019, 10:09:53 PM
Beautiful work! I was always shit at painting figures, and I really appreciate people who can do it well. Who knew the Torso from Newcastle favoured such a fetching shade of blue!
my bad, that's kid knee, obviously  :-[

Leigh S

Mikey

Sweet sneckin Jeebus, they all look incredible Leigh! Really captures the strip colouring perfectly. I have all the minis meself and at some point this year I'll hopefully be making a start on them - I'll be using yours for reference I think :D

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Steve Green

Those are cracking Leigh, Middenface in particular.

Leigh S

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yZxsc8U3LU0?fbclid=IwAR0veK6BgmDVo4RaRrSaoMG3sKUcipZUeI6qknqXu9qtTCN0wCFrP2mvlp4

Here is a rather fun video showcasing the game made by Gordon Bissell, an enthusiastic Stront gamer who has home brewed some solo rules used here.

The Bissler

Your minis are stunning Leigh! I wish I had half your talent - sublime!

...and thanks for sharing my Strontium Dog video! Much appreciated!