Main Menu

Favourite CURRENT art droid Round 2 - Lee Carter or Cliff Robinson

Started by Colin YNWA, 13 January, 2021, 06:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

For some reason I find this draw fascinating - two droid utterly different and yet...

Also when it comes to my reflections on what work they have done outside 2000ad both draw an utter blank for me and search does improve things a little. LOOK if you happen to love anything these two have done outside Tharg's Garden of Green Greatness just forget about it already and only vote on like covers and Indigo Prime and Mother Earth (!) and Angelic etc etc...

Alas we have to pick our favourite and to do so just pop the name of the art droid you'd most like to go through to the Quarter Finals, but please add anything else you'd like to say as well.

Lee Carter - more info

OR

Cliff Robinson - more info

This one will close and be counted on the morning of Saturday 16th January

What the hell is all this? Current state of play Find out more about the Art Droid Tourneys and Round 2

Who made the 32 in both tourneys?

Entrants in the Current Art Droids Tourney

Entrants in the Classic Art Droids Tourney

Rules for what they are worth

Anything else just ask and I'll make something up.

broodblik

This is a difficult one. Cliff is the master of covers and I choose Lee Carter for his work on Indigo Prime
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Rogue Judge

Cliff Robinson. In part, for all of his incredible prog covers.

Magnetica

abelardsnazz

AlexF

Bolt-01

I'm voting Cliff Robinson, however I really wish he'd get the opportunity to draw a strip. Even just a couple of Future Shocks or an occasional Dredd.

rogue69

Sean SD

Link Prime

Timothy

Cliff, although I'd really like to see more interior work from him.