Main Menu

Black Friday sale heads-up

Started by IndigoPrime, 27 November, 2019, 08:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheridan

Quote from: Tjm86 on 28 November, 2019, 03:55:40 PM
Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 28 November, 2019, 10:25:40 AM
Quote from: Tjm86 on 28 November, 2019, 10:20:17 AM
Right now this link takes you to a page that says nothing is on offer at the moment.   :lol:

Because it's not Black Friday yet - hence the 'heads up' of the thread title!

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ Really?  I thought it was Friday today, no?  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I really do need to do something about this somewhat detached relationship with time.

Okay, how about we say it is Friday?  I mean it's got to be Friday somewhere, surely.  Would that work for people?

It is Friday.  If you live in Yakutsk, China, Brunei, Australia and all points East (up to the International Date Line, natch).
time and date map

IndigoPrime

Using my amazing admin powers, I can confirm that Tjm86 does not in fact live in Yakutsk, China, Brunei, or Australia. :D

Tjm86

Using my amazing powers of delusion I can confirm that Tjm86 does not have a clue where he is right now (but does really like the name Yakutsk, not to mention Irkutsk ...)

... also he is becoming a little concerned about talking about himself in the third person and hope that this stops real soon ...

Tiplodocus

Quote from: Tjm86 on 28 November, 2019, 10:18:00 AM
Quote from: Tiplodocus on 28 November, 2019, 09:55:17 AM

I always feel hard done to as a double digital subscriber. As far as I can figure we must be the customers that provide least amount of hassle and cost for Tharg but we never seem to get any presents.

It's the same for anyone who has a monthly subscription.  Pay up annually in advance and get the best prices and all the goodies.

I do have annual subscription to Meg and Prog
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

CalHab

There's stuff up on the sale page now.

I, Cosh

Looks like the good people of Irkutsk and Yakutsk were up early to snap up all the cheap Trigan Empires but it's still good news for anyone who likes Roy of the Rovers and Pat Mills.

Might get the Nemesis Case Files just to have them.
We never really die.

IndigoPrime

Already some changes from last night. ROTR wasn't there at the start. Dare and Daily Dredds HCs now down to one volume each. Nemesis 3 also gone.

I, Cosh

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 29 November, 2019, 08:33:24 AM
Already some changes from last night. ROTR wasn't there at the start. Dare and Daily Dredds HCs now down to one volume each. Nemesis 3 also gone.

Hmm. Think there might be some problems with the listing. Complete Nemesis volume 3 isn't on the list here.

On the other hand, Brutania Chronicles 1 and the Dredd Restricted files are on that list. They don't appear in the On Sale section, but you can find them with the discount under Slaine and  Case Files respectively. Same for the Dare and Daily Dredd volumes you mentioned.
We never really die.

IndigoPrime

Yep. Worth rummaging, by the looks of it. Eg Chopper is also currently on sale, but not yet listed on the main sales page, as is every one of the Restricted Files volumes, the Trifecta HC, and John Smith's properly creepy Cradlegrave.

Trooper McFad

Already got a couple of books but if they keep updating and something comes up later today will they combine postage???
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

TordelBack

Quote from: I, Cosh on 29 November, 2019, 08:42:14 AM

On the other hand, Brutania Chronicles 1 and the Dredd Restricted files are on that list. They don't appear in the On Sale section, but you can find them with the discount under Slaine and  Case Files respectively.

Damn you McCosh.  Damn you to hell.

IndigoPrime

You'd have to ask their in-house team if they'd combine orders, but I wouldn't leave it too long. As per up the thread, it's not that more stuff has been added, but that the sales page is not working correctly. So look through the other pages in the store and look for the red prices. e.g. last I looked, every single Zenith HC was in there for eight quid a pop.

TordelBack

All four Brutannia HB volumes for not a whole lot more than Volume 1 in the shops, plus a single prog I've been missing for a while but couldn't justify the postage on. I didn't think it too many.

moogie101

Cheers for the heads up, managed to get Luke Kirby, Zenith 1-4, Dredd Restricted 1-4 & Chopper. Just need to hope the missus isn't in when they're delivered!!

All of these were showing correctly now under the Sales section.

broodblik

Got me some ABC Mek Files Vol 2 and 3. Haven't read this in ages
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.