Main Menu

Doctor Who on Children in need.

Started by Lord Running Clam, 18 November, 2005, 01:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonR

I thought that too.  It's not exactly a stand-alone piece or the jokey kind of thing you usually get for CiN - it's more of an opener for the Christmas story.

It's difficult to see how they're going to begin the Christmas Invasion without blatantly repeating all the pretty important stuff we've already seen in this - Rose's reaction to a brand new Doctor, the regeneration going wrong, the change of course from planet Barcelona to London Xmas 2005, the Doctor going bonkers, the Tardis starting to go out of control etc.

There's a lot there to explain in exposition for anyone that didn't see the CiN thing.

GordonR

If you watch the whole thing to the end....it's good to see Shareen Nanjani finally immortalised in Dr Who lore.*

*For comprehension purposes, Scottish readers only need apply.  Especially those in the Central belt.

Conexus

Y'know, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if that's an edited version of the first 5 minutes of the Xmas special. of the new series

Bah I said that first, but they don't listen to me!

The clips looks like it was just taken from the beginning of the first wep(sic-ep)