Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Where dust goes to gather...  (Read 71930 times)

SIP

• Posting Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Where dust goes to gather...
« Reply #660 on: 29 April, 2019, 10:19:50 pm »
This is starting to sound like the script to the Lego movie....;)

IndigoPrime

• Administrator
  • Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
    • http://www.craiggrannell.com
« Reply #661 on: 29 April, 2019, 10:36:39 pm »
Hey, I did already mention Lord Business – and I do feel a bit shitty saying "no, you can't play with all of daddy's Lego". But then she's 4, she has a massive box of her own Lego. Also, I bought a ton of 1980s Lego on eBay for nostalgic purposes, but almost all of that's gone to the nipper (and been lost in her box o' Lego bits).

sheridan

• Battle Hardened War Robot
    • View Profile
    • Wilde Wood
« Reply #662 on: 29 April, 2019, 10:52:35 pm »
This is starting to sound like the script to the Lego movie.... ;)

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that (though I couldn't remember Lord Business's name, so that reference skipped past me).

SIP

• Posting Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: 30 April, 2019, 06:10:34 am »
It's entirely true that there's Lego and there's lego. That big millennium falcon is most certainly not for kids, its non-functional as a toy, but, then there is the smaller version that is a great solid toy. They have certainly broadened the range to appeal to a wider audience.

sheridan

• Battle Hardened War Robot
    • View Profile
    • Wilde Wood
« Reply #664 on: 01 May, 2019, 12:06:46 am »
It's entirely true that there's Lego and there's lego. That big millennium falcon is most certainly not for kids, its non-functional as a toy, but, then there is the smaller version that is a great solid toy. They have certainly broadened the range to appeal to a wider audience.

One of my favourite vehicles from Star Wars is the Sandcrawler (not an obvious choice, I know) and I've looked at previous Lego Sandcrawlers.  This Christmas I bought myself the latest version - it's about half the size of previous ones they've done but think it's probably the best one released to date (though if only it had proper see-through windows).