Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Warlord Stront game!  (Read 23586 times)

Trooper McFad

• Page Numbering Droid
    • View Profile
Re: Warlord Stront game!
« Reply #120 on: 08 March, 2019, 07:40:30 pm »
I like the latest figure offerings for this game especially the generals. Will need to save some hard earned pennies for them though as trying to save for lawless as well. Do much I want with so little finance 😔
Citizens are Perps who haven’t been caught ... yet!

Swerty

• Sub Basement Sewer Unit
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 09 March, 2019, 12:49:53 pm »
I was hoping the Johnny Alpha staked out figure was going to get a release.

The Bissler

• Sentient Tea Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 19 March, 2019, 04:00:56 pm »
I made another Strontium Dog Miniatures Game battle report/fan fiction video. I hope that the love I have for the source material shines through!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUc1yx3kL2I&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3-xAAkhSjnnr4chXiK0bRjUd0lWccphyixQF7raGAONaCgoHUyW7Vq8D4

sheridan

• Battle Hardened War Robot
    • View Profile
    • Wilde Wood
« Reply #123 on: 30 March, 2019, 10:36:43 am »
The mutant army generals

Studs Boyce, General Armz, Evans the Fist, the Torso from Newcastle and not forgetting Clacton Fuzz!

Speaking of Clacton, I know his son's name is Frinton (the next town up the coast on the Tendring Peninsula from Clacton on Sea) but do I vaguely remember another Fuzz?  What was his name?  The obvious one would be Walton (after Walton-on-the-Naze).

Dark Jimbo

• Bionic Fingers
  • Grobbendonk spoke gibberish, a fringeworld dialect
    • View Profile
    • DarkJimbo on Deviantart
« Reply #124 on: 30 March, 2019, 04:13:15 pm »
Speaking of Clacton, I know his son's name is Frinton (the next town up the coast on the Tendring Peninsula from Clacton on Sea) but do I vaguely remember another Fuzz?  What was his name?  The obvious one would be Walton (after Walton-on-the-Naze).

Yes, Walton appeared in Traitor to his Kind, and his uncle Shaggy debuted in the following story.

sheridan

• Battle Hardened War Robot
    • View Profile
    • Wilde Wood
« Reply #125 on: 31 March, 2019, 12:11:27 am »

Yes, Walton appeared in Traitor to his Kind, and his uncle Shaggy debuted in the following story.

Thanks DJ - I did have a feeling that most but not all of them followed the same naming scheme (it's been a very long time since I lived in the region, but I don't recall there being a town or village called Shaggy in the environs of Clacton-on-Sea, Frinton-on-Sea and Walton-on-the-Naze).

moly

• Prog Stacking Droid
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 31 March, 2019, 10:04:38 am »
Sheridan think they renamed shaggy to jaywick in the 80,s