Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

mogzilla

Dark Jimbo

Due to a temporary glitch in the Amazon.co.uk system earlier today, I managed to bag From Hell for the princely sum of £3.50 (inc postage). Not bad for a 576-page book.
@jamesfeistdraws

exilewood

I was reading an old Annual & found out that Mick McMahon is a fellow Arsenal fan.
Always knew that droid had class!

Cyberleader2000

I was anoyed to have to buy anouthe impereil dalek to get the rest of the daleks from the rembens of the daleks set but when It turned up on fridays I was kind of happey as they have changed the mold for it a litile so its dirfent from the one I all redy owen. and im watching the originil series of spiderman on dvd god I love minickjile villions with redikilous plans and mainckile larfter arfter anoucing there plans
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

SmallBlueThing

Sorry Cyberleader, are you dyslexic, or otherwise disabled in some way? I'm having great difficulty making sense of anything you write. Have you considered using a spellchecker, or getting someone to look over your posts before you hit 'send'?
SBT

Peter Wolf

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 18 October, 2010, 08:26:51 AM
Sorry Cyberleader, are you dyslexic, or otherwise disabled in some way? I'm having great difficulty making sense of anything you write. Have you considered using a spellchecker, or getting someone to look over your posts before you hit 'send'?
SBT

I was haveng difekulteis undarstendinge ite as wall an had to reede it free timez beethore iy koold undastanded whot Cyberleeyder wass sayeeng annd thys problam has beane pointd ot maneey tims beefaw.

Dam spllchuckir is brkin and i cannut be boffered !!

Stewped thng !!
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Roger Godpleton

Looks like Aronofsky is directing Wolverine 2. Let's hope it's as good as his last collaboration with Hugh Jackman.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Hoagy

I recently returned from Amsterdam and still feeling the love. Surprising, as I was very noisy.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

I, Cosh

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 18 October, 2010, 09:32:50 AM
Looks like Aronofsky is directing Wolverine 2. Let's hope it's as good as his last collaboration with Hugh Jackman.
I enjoyed The Fountain a lot more than Van Helsing.
We never really die.

House of Usher

Quote from: Krombasher on 18 October, 2010, 11:41:44 AM
I recently returned from Amsterdam and still feeling the love. Surprising, as I was very noisy.

:o Possibly too much information?

;) :lol:
STRIKE !!!

mogzilla

Quote from: House of Usher on 18 October, 2010, 02:01:11 PM
Quote from: Krombasher on 18 October, 2010, 11:41:44 AM

:o Possibly too much information?without pictoral evidence?(fixed that for you) ;)

;) :lol:

COMMANDO FORCES

Just read on Twitter
TV Licence fee is to be frozen for the next 6 years.
World Service to be funded by the BBC and not the Foreign Office.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 19 October, 2010, 07:03:46 PM
Just read on Twitter
TV Licence fee is to be frozen for the next 6 years.
World Service to be funded by the BBC and not the Foreign Office.

I just read elsewhere about the planned EU direct tax payable by everyone to the EU plus 8 other forms of direct taxation imposed by the EU.

But still life is sort of just about nearly okay really  :D but it could be so much better......

I am so enraged i am going to write to my MP/elected non-representative !

:lol:

Good heavens above !

At least i have the option of dumping the TV to avoid the fee/tax.

Shame the same cant be said of the EU.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

I, Cosh

Life is sometimes sort of okay because... you can meet a nice girl who is into ludicrous noise and cycling.
We never really die.