Main Menu

forum people

Started by zombemybabynow, 18 June, 2009, 02:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombemybabynow

From peoples post, over time i've kind of assumed what their characters might be like:-

House of usher: tres intelligent and scary.

quake: righteous dude

johnnystress: knows the score

the cosh: never letting the bastards grind him down
Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

johnnystress

I do? but I don't even watch sports

thanks though :)

I always imagine House of Usher to be the gothest of the goths

and he lives in castle

with a pet raven

but i could be wrong

LARF

SmallBlueThing

I always imagine both Cosh and Thryllseekyr to look exactly like their avatars! In fact, more than "imagine", I really, really want this to be true.

It's funny- in the short time I've been posting here of late (and the people from here I've absconded with over to Facebook) I feel a slightly worrying closeness to all of you. You're all top fellas and lasses, and I wouldn't have you any other way!

Steev

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: "SpookyTheCat"I always imagine both Cosh and Thryllseekyr to look exactly like their avatars! In fact, more than "imagine", I really, really want this to be true.

IIRC, Thryllseekyr's is actually a self-portrait! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I felt likewise about Cosh, and was gutted when he revealed that it's actually some (sporting?) hero of his, and not the chap himself.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Kerrin

If you stuck a pair of specs on my Dirty Frank avatar you'd be disturbingly close to the true horror.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

I've always thought the same about Thryllseekyr.
TordelBack I have imagined to be very intelligent and well informed.
And the gothest of the goths has to be Mr. Campbell.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: "Kerrin"my Dirty Frank avatar

I thought that was Alec Trench!

Cheers

Jim

House of Usher

Quote from: "zombemybabynow"House of usher: tres intelligent and scary.
Hey, cheers!
But not as intelligent as Garageman or Tordelback. Scarier than Tordelback, maybe, but not as scary as Garageman. I'm hardly scary at all. Which makes Tordelback a marshmallow. And Garageman at least as scary as Tangfastics.
 ;)
STRIKE !!!

Kerrin

Quote from: "Jim_Campbell"

Cheers

Jim

Fuck me, is it?

Now you mention it, there's no eyepatch is there. Anyhoo, I picked it cos it looks like me without me bins. Remind me again Jim, Alec Trench? Some sort of future shock wasn't it.

SmallBlueThing

Quote from: "Jim_Campbell"

Cheers

Jim

So did I!

Steev

Kerrin

Aha! Thanks to Barney I now realise who my avatar actually is. What a numbnut, I thought Frank looked a bit odd.

I tend to think of the vast majority of this boards members as decent comic reading people like myself and I'd be happy to talk shit over a beer with any of you.

TB and HoU do on occasion use words that I have to look up but I'm sure they mean well. Narf.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: "Gavin_Leahy"And the gothest of the goths has to be Mr. Campbell.

Herr Von Usher and I are actually so goth that the laws of physics prevent us from being in the same room, since our combined gothliness would create a shade of black so dark that it would suck not only the light but also the very life itself* from a surrounding area roughly the size of Kent.

You have been warned ...

Jim

*That bit works better if you imagine certain amount of reverb on it.

House of Usher

Quote from: "Jim_Campbell"Herr Von Usher and I are actually so goth that the laws of physics prevent us from being in the same room, since our combined gothliness would create a shade of black so dark that it would suck not only the light but also the very life itself from a surrounding area roughly the size of Kent.
He speaks the truth: I am as goth as that!* But I'm still not as goth as Jim, or Natalie Sandells, and I suspect nor even as goth as Steev, though he doesn't seem very goth to look at him.

(*I'm so goth I'm the number 1 card-carrying member of the Dirk Despair fan club. Thanks, PVS.  ;) )
STRIKE !!!

Dog Deever

Heh- I think I might be the number two- I'd have to check, but I can't seem to summon the enthusiasm- which is as it should be.

Anyway- I'm not goth at all, though I do wear a lot of black, but being number two makes me a big shit.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.