Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
 

Author Topic: The Political Thread  (Read 816378 times)

TordelBack

  • Member
  • CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • *****
  • Posts: 24628
  • Thunder Chops is dragged off, gnashing...
    • View Profile
Re: The Political Thread
« Reply #855 on: 16 July, 2010, 01:46:48 pm »
I would have worded question 5 as name any country whose privately owned independent central bank doesnt operate a criminal Ponzi scheme and which also doesnt conspire in conjunction with other criminal banking institutions... etc.etc.

Yeah, but would you have expected a Civil Service department to answer a 'name any country', 'name 5 countries', etc. type question?  It's plainly a rhetorical device rather than a genuine enquiry.   

Roger Godpleton

  • Member
  • Bionic Fingers
  • *****
  • Posts: 7179
  • Welcome to you're "Doom"!
    • View Profile
Re: The Political Thread
« Reply #856 on: 16 July, 2010, 01:52:04 pm »
Um, yah. Your first mistake was all caps. IT MAKES YOU LOOK CRAZY.
He’s only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

GordonR

  • 2000AD Creator
  • Battle Hardened War Robot
  • *****
  • Posts: 3328
    • View Profile
Re: The Political Thread
« Reply #857 on: 16 July, 2010, 02:03:42 pm »
'Look'?

The Legendary Shark

  • Member
  • Bionic Fingers
  • *****
  • Posts: 8816
  • Tip: Sharks only attack you if you're wet.
    • View Profile
    • The Sharkpool Blog
Re: The Political Thread
« Reply #858 on: 16 July, 2010, 02:16:40 pm »
I knew they wouldn’t be able to answer Q5. So far as I can tell, the only countries in the world free of a National Debt are Brunei, Liechtenstein, Macau and  Palau. That’s four countries out of 196 which are debt-free. If that little statistic doesn't indicate that something is wrong somewhere, I don't know what does.

I'm still picking my way through this Treasury reply and formulating a response and I'll post it here if anyone's interested. (If anyone's getting intrigued by this, try finding out who is on Bank of England Nominees Ltd and why the BoE only pays 25% of its profits to the Treasury. Where does the other 75% go?)

JUST FOR ROGER, I'LL WRITE MY NEXT EMAIL TO THEM LIKE THIS.

COMMANDO FORCES

  • Member
  • CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • *****
  • Posts: 12689
  • Being nice is my game!
    • View Profile
    • Cellar of Dredd
Re: The Political Thread
« Reply #859 on: 16 July, 2010, 04:24:47 pm »
I would have put some punctuation in.

With a small amount of Biological stuff  ;)

Peter Wolf

  • Member
  • Bionic Fingers
  • *****
  • Posts: 9847
    • View Profile
    • Peter Wolf
Re: The Political Thread
« Reply #860 on: 16 July, 2010, 10:11:43 pm »
(If anyone's getting intrigued by this, try finding out who is on Bank of England Nominees Ltd and why the BoE only pays 25% of its profits to the Treasury. Where does the other 75% go?)



The other 75 percent goes to the majority shareholders of BOEN Ltd [limited liability - how convenient !] which must be the queen and Rothschilds etc who deposit it offshore or wherever where no tax is paid on it whatsoever and the other 25 percent gets given to HM Treasury which effectively means that they are giving it to themselves.

The BOEN is protected by non disclosure acts unlike any other limited liability company so it never has to disclose anything about its assets or financial activities because :


“it was considered undesirable that the disclosure requirements should apply to certain categories of shareholders”.The BOEN was set up in 1977.

That statement says it all.

Heres the crunch though....UK govt has no power whatsoever over the BOE itself as it is a sovereign entity that is located within an individual sovereign state which is the City Of London so therefore it cannot be a publically owned company or asset by default plus its the BOEN that controls the BOE and the govt plays a superficial role in the activities of the BOE and even less so since more power was given back to the BOE in 1998 when it allowed the BOE to set interest rates which is when the Ponzi scheme/funny money scam really took off .

The majority shareholders of BOEN LTD also invest heavily in UK/HM Govt bonds and this on record from Sir Evil-In De Rothschild.Its the most secure investment there is.

Anyway the BOE is not Govt controlled or owned and it is a wholly independent privately owned limited liability company and if the BOE was publically owned we would not be paying interest on the funny money that it prints when the Govt borrows from the BOE.

How is that possible if you are a shareholder in a publically owned company ?

 ::) :lol:

Anyway without rambling on anymore this should answer the question correctly rather than the reply by HM Treasury Borg mind which did not provide a satisfactory answer.They can hardly admit thast it is privately owned and they cant very well lie and claim that it is publically owned so its like a taboo subject.

The whole concept of a Central bank is something that is derived from the Communist model of centralised govt and central planning.

My Dad had an interesting idea of setting yourself up as a limited liability company which means you wouldnt be liable for debts incurred by yourself to banks etc etc as its based on exactly the same principle as any limited liability company.
« Last Edit: 16 July, 2010, 10:16:23 pm by Peter Wolf »
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

vzzbux

  • Member
  • Bionic Fingers
  • *****
  • Posts: 6638
    • View Profile
Re: The Political Thread
« Reply #861 on: 16 July, 2010, 11:09:31 pm »
If hanging is brought back by public vote then in my opinion it is deserved. But lets not let this happen. There are a lot of people who would like to see this back.







V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

TordelBack

  • Member
  • CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • *****
  • Posts: 24628
  • Thunder Chops is dragged off, gnashing...
    • View Profile
Re: The Political Thread
« Reply #862 on: 16 July, 2010, 11:16:43 pm »
My Dad had an interesting idea of setting yourself up as a limited liability company which means you wouldnt be liable for debts incurred by yourself to banks etc etc as its based on exactly the same principle as any limited liability company.

It's a neat idea, but as I've found to my very great cost, these days no bank will lend buttons to a small limited company without a guarantee secured against the owners' assets.  So while the 'limited' part of the incorporation secures executive directors against excessive liability (with the exception of criminal liability) the guarantee needed to secure working capital or maintain liquidity (i.e. the debt incurred against the bank) is no different from any other personal loan - except that the bank can generally call time whenever it wants.  I imagine it works differently in the big leagues, but if you're a small operator you're screwed.

Peter Wolf

  • Member
  • Bionic Fingers
  • *****
  • Posts: 9847
    • View Profile
    • Peter Wolf
Re: The Political Thread
« Reply #863 on: 16 July, 2010, 11:51:41 pm »


It's a neat idea, but as I've found to my very great cost, these days no bank will lend buttons to a small limited company without a guarantee secured against the owners' assets.  So while the 'limited' part of the incorporation secures executive directors against excessive liability (with the exception of criminal liability) the guarantee needed to secure working capital or maintain liquidity (i.e. the debt incurred against the bank) is no different from any other personal loan - except that the bank can generally call time whenever it wants.  I imagine it works differently in the big leagues, but if you're a small operator you're screwed.

I think thats because banks and govt want to put a stranglehold on the private sector and small businesses as its their policy even though the banks were given our money to free up the credit market in order to encourage a recovery but of course it didnt quite work out like that as the banks sat on the money instead.

This is one of the main reasons we are not seeing an economic recovery while we are being constantly lied to by govt and media who keep asserting that the economy is recovering although very recently they have changed their tune and are now saying we are in a Depression.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

The Legendary Shark

  • Member
  • Bionic Fingers
  • *****
  • Posts: 8816
  • Tip: Sharks only attack you if you're wet.
    • View Profile
    • The Sharkpool Blog
Re: The Political Thread
« Reply #864 on: 22 July, 2010, 05:01:10 pm »
"Zeitgeist" is on Controversial TV (Sky Channel 200) tonight at 7pm. Well worth a watch.

Peter Wolf

  • Member
  • Bionic Fingers
  • *****
  • Posts: 9847
    • View Profile
    • Peter Wolf
Re: The Political Thread
« Reply #865 on: 25 July, 2010, 02:52:39 pm »
There needs to be more of this sort of thing :

Cops charge Irish govt with Treason:

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Cops-Charge-Irish-Governme-by-Gabriel-Donohoe-100722-896.html

This is what needs to happen in every country that has been infiltrated with these fifth columnist Bilderberg/globalist lurkers that have infested the political system like cockroaches.Alongside charges of Treason there should be charges of political/economic malfeascence plus various other charges that i cant be bothered to type.

I cant see the UK police and judiciary doing this as they have been thoroughly compromised so they should be charged with dereliction of duty as well.Actually thats a military term but its still appropriate.
« Last Edit: 25 July, 2010, 02:54:54 pm by Peter Wolf »
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

TordelBack

  • Member
  • CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • *****
  • Posts: 24628
  • Thunder Chops is dragged off, gnashing...
    • View Profile
Re: The Political Thread
« Reply #866 on: 25 July, 2010, 03:19:16 pm »
Not that I disagree one whit with the sentiment, but the Gardaí's actual complaint was that their benchmarked pay, overtime payments, generous allowance system and pension entitlements (90% of their final pension fund comes from the taxpayer, 10% from their own contributions) are under threat as part of cutbacks in public sector spending - along with most everyone else (public spending cuts that are genuinely necessary as tax revenues literally implode).  The reason for the strong language is that they aren't permitted to strike, so words are all they have.  I wouldn't mistake it for an altruistic defense of  representative democracy (although our cops do have a pleasantly light touch, and I wouldn't do their job for a sackful of IPads). 

But yeah, economic treason, that's pretty much it.

The Legendary Shark

  • Member
  • Bionic Fingers
  • *****
  • Posts: 8816
  • Tip: Sharks only attack you if you're wet.
    • View Profile
    • The Sharkpool Blog
Re: The Political Thread
« Reply #867 on: 25 July, 2010, 03:28:49 pm »
"(public spending cuts that are genuinely necessary as tax revenues literally implode)"

Public spending cuts are only necessary due to the fact that governments borrow money from private central banks like the BoE and the Fed instead of creating their own. Borrow money = money lent into society. Create money = money spent into society.

Dandontdare

  • Member
  • Bionic Fingers
  • *****
  • Posts: 9565
    • View Profile
Re: The Political Thread
« Reply #868 on: 25 July, 2010, 03:35:58 pm »
What a misleasding headline - nobody's been charged with anything (in the legal sense), somebody has just made a speech at a conference - and it seems that the hardest hitting bits of the speech were never even delivered:
Quote
"Gardaí present at the meeting gave Mr. O'Boyce a standing ovation for the speech of which they were aware but which was never actually made."

TordelBack

  • Member
  • CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • *****
  • Posts: 24628
  • Thunder Chops is dragged off, gnashing...
    • View Profile
Re: The Political Thread
« Reply #869 on: 25 July, 2010, 03:46:03 pm »
"(public spending cuts that are genuinely necessary as tax revenues literally implode)"

Public spending cuts are only necessary due to the fact that governments borrow money from private central banks like the BoE and the Fed instead of creating their own. Borrow money + money lent into society. Create money = money spent into society.

Yeah, I do get that TLS, and I'm all about fair taxation, borrowing and investment over PS cuts, but average Garda remuneration (across all ranks and divisions, and including allowances) is €62,000 p.a.  (STG£52,000).  That's twice the average industrial wage, and (I believe) about 50% over their British counterparts.  

These ludicrously high figures have been reached by an irresponsible  Government handing out seemingly endless increases to its public sector for the sake of an easy life, and  a correspondingly high wage for themselves at the top of the scale.  As often noted our Taoiseachs's salary is higher than Obama's (although this is a convenient calculation that ignores a great many things about the benefits of the office of POTUS).  All the 'creating wealth' in the world isn't going to make for a competive economy if it has to handle the overheads.

I should also note that a large part of the way the Irish Govt approaches PS cuts is designed to incite jealousy and bitterness, and forms part of a rather brilliant divide-and-conquer strategy.  In this instance it does seem to me that a more streamlined way of funding an effective police force might be to everyone's advantage.
« Last Edit: 25 July, 2010, 03:50:06 pm by TordelBack »