Thanks to Alex for letting this go ...

opaque

What is going on the last couple of months? :P
So many pieces!

o1s1n

Wow! Well done!

That bottom left panel always freaked me out when I was a kid.  :o

Spikes

Gulp!! Blimey Dale, thats one heck of a catch.
Lovely stuff indeed! (and i thought you wasnt buying at the minute!?!)

Fatboydale

Quote from: Judge Jack on 20 January, 2013, 01:41:04 PM

shhhh i am not buying anything .... Mrs would kill me if she knew ... also bought this , my ocd is nice and fed now ..

hippynumber1

Quote from: Fatboydale on 20 January, 2013, 02:11:46 PM
Quote from: Judge Jack on 20 January, 2013, 01:41:04 PM

shhhh i am not buying anything .... Mrs would kill me if she knew ... also bought this , my ocd is nice and fed now ..

Two stunning pages there, Dale! Did that Apocalypse War cover appear for sale a short while back? I remember seeing it fairly recently...

Spikes

And that Apoc War cover is mighty sweet too. Perhaps my fave Apoc War cover, TBH.
I think i asked Alex about this last year, but to no avail.

Andy_Lee

Blimey Dale, if that's what you pick up when you're not supposed to be buying anything...

Top purchases!

Controversial question. Is the Bolland signed in red?

hippynumber1

Quote from: AndyLee on 20 January, 2013, 04:39:24 PM
Blimey Dale, if that's what you pick up when you're not supposed to be buying anything...

Top purchases!

My Bolland page is signed in red; a phase he went through or something he always does/did?

Fatboydale

Quote from: AndyLee on 20 January, 2013, 04:39:24 PM

Top purchases!

Yes in Red bottom right ....

Spikes

Well, if were pimping our lastest acquisitions...

Some sci-fi craziness/loveliness in the form of the Death Belt.
A big thank you to Steve, for this.

Andy_Lee

Signed in pen means it was a legit sale, unsigned means it may have slipped out during the production process. He wrote about it in "The Art of Brian Bolland" book. He reckons there were about 110 pages never returned to him and he considers them stolen.

He doesn't mince his words. "All the pages that were returned to me and sold were signed by me. If you own one without my signature it was stolen and I want it back."

Dr Feeley Good

Two beauties there Dale...Wow !!!

Fatboydale

Quote from: AndyLee on 20 January, 2013, 04:58:27 PM
Signed in pen means it was a legit sale, unsigned means it may have slipped out during the production process. He wrote about it in "The Art of Brian Bolland" book. He reckons there were about 110 pages never returned to him and he considers them stolen.

He doesn't mince his words. "All the pages that were returned to me and sold were signed by me. If you own one without my signature it was stolen and I want it back."

After owning many Bolland pages , i kinda know that and it is common knowledge ..... but there has been a few cases of where he didn't sign after selling them .... i had one such cover .... it was sold to another artist/ collector and pass around a few times .... i know it was paid for and the history ....