Main Menu

What happened to the Mayor?

Started by gurnard, 06 December, 2012, 12:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurnard

Forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere. But I was wondering, in the light of the Roger discussion what happened to the Mayor as I remember Roger fancying the role which eventually went to Thrylseeker if I recall who I have not seen around for a while.

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,24660.105.html

CrazyFoxMachine

Uh - he voted in the art comp... he's not disappeared!

gurnard

ah ha shows how much attention I pay to what's going on.
Is Thrylseeker still the mayor?

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

judda fett

Richmond Clements

Bolt-01

vzzbux

Mayor isn't a good title to have if you are anything like the mayor of Leicester 'Peter Saulsby'.
He was appointed about 2 years ago and pretends to do good for Leicester but has achieved little except create 6 (SIX) high paid jobs for his cronies and call them deputy Mayor's.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Goaty

Soooo what is Mayor's roles? Be ape?

JOE SOAP

Looks like an election is called for.

James Stacey

Forget the mayor, I'm more concerned about the Emperor.

Bolt-01

The Emperor is on a tour of Thargs outer colonial territories and will return once he has been presented with the Cosmic Claw.

Goaty

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 07 December, 2012, 09:03:00 AM
The Emperor is on a tour of Thargs outer colonial territories and will return once he has been presented with the Cosmic Claw.

You sure? Not in CF's cellar?

Colin YNWA

Quote from: James Stacey on 07 December, 2012, 08:58:22 AM
Forget the mayor, I'm more concerned about the Emperor.

We're losing all our leaders. Our King has become some aquatic aerialist, or Major is missing except for fulfilling an occasion democratic obligation and our Emperor, newly clad or otherwise has upped sticks.

No wonder we're such an unruly mob.

TordelBack

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 07 December, 2012, 09:23:20 AM
We're losing all our leaders. Our King has become some aquatic aerialist, or Major is missing except for fulfilling an occasion democratic obligation and our Emperor, newly clad or otherwise has upped sticks.

Even our Jester has been exiled!  The body politic has been beheaded, and only the paranoid anarchists and the army command remain.