Main Menu

Durham Red: The Bitch

Started by Dash Decent, 12 April, 2014, 12:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-Ball

Quote from: PsychoGoatee on 12 May, 2014, 06:02:26 AM
Quote from: O Lucky Stevie! on 14 April, 2014, 05:53:08 AM
Now that looks the business.

If Sexy Exquerra lady + former President in major supporting role isn't the right equation to break Wagner & Carlos's greatest creation on that side of the pond then let the missiles fly & God can sort 'em out.
I appreciate apocalyptic humor as much as the next guy, but I just never see a country get more flack on this global internet thingy than America on the 2000AD forum. Government is one thing, our citizens are going to be nuked if an 80s reprint doesn't sell?  :P

Diss our friends over the pond? No way. Like WWI and WWII you guys are going to be our saviours for years to come. The more people we have interested in 2000AD/Judge Dredd the longer we can keep this show on the road. :D
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

Judge Brian

Quote from: Eightball on 12 May, 2014, 12:16:58 PM
Quote from: PsychoGoatee on 12 May, 2014, 06:02:26 AM
Quote from: O Lucky Stevie! on 14 April, 2014, 05:53:08 AM
Now that looks the business.

If Sexy Exquerra lady + former President in major supporting role isn't the right equation to break Wagner & Carlos's greatest creation on that side of the pond then let the missiles fly & God can sort 'em out.
I appreciate apocalyptic humor as much as the next guy, but I just never see a country get more flack on this global internet thingy than America on the 2000AD forum. Government is one thing, our citizens are going to be nuked if an 80s reprint doesn't sell?  :P

Diss our friends over the pond? No way. Like WWI and WWII you guys are going to be our saviours for years to come. The more people we have interested in 2000AD/Judge Dredd the longer we can keep this show on the road. :D

I'm trying to convert as many of my friends over here to the ways of Tharg the Mighty. Unfortunately, the only friends that like Dredd, Slaine etc haven't bought comics in over 20 years.

Dash Decent

Cover update.  I think the font looks better but it was definitely more striking with the vibrant red background.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

CrazyFoxMachine

That does make the red tint on her look quite weird.